Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought two Lacoste polo's from ebay once. total bargain until they arrived and the crocidiles looked like green hamsters. So i've always been a bit sceptical.

If they are decent let me know cause like you say the polo I have could fit Phil Taylor.

hope they are not but too much fakes tshirts on ebay

They look gen up to me likes. They have both already arrived and look absolutely fine. I wouldn't buy anything from there unless it was all brand new with tags.

I was a tad sceptical too when I got them through as the logos looked a bit blurred and not as defined as I imagined but rest assured after a quick check on the actual Ralph Lauren.com site they are exactly the same as the classic fit polos on there.

It isn't too hard to hunt them down on ebay either.

Newlook%20Men

Went mental in Glasgow yesterday and purchased a rather large amount of clothing goods. My favourite buy however, was these fantastic shoes from New Look for £18. I had never been in New Look before, because as far as I was aware, it was a girls shop. They are the cheapest item of clothing I have bought for several years, which is worrying.

They look like something a senior ladies tennis player would wear.

Your purchases are all fairly nice and that Gall, doubt you will get much use for a while though!

:D

I know, might as well buy them while they're in the sale just now though. B)

I'm glad Oxfam have sold some of the clothes they received after my Grandad died.

Your family's loss is my gain.

(I'm no taking the piss out yer grandad)

They look gen up to me likes. They have both already arrived and look absolutely fine. I wouldn't buy anything from there unless it was all brand new with tags.

I was a tad sceptical too when I got them through as the logos looked a bit blurred and not as defined as I imagined but rest assured after a quick check on the actual Ralph Lauren.com site they are exactly the same as the classic fit polos on there.

It isn't too hard to hunt them down on ebay either.

With regards to the fake questions being posed about those polo-shirts i reckon you can probably rest fairly easily. £20 a pop is about what you'd pay for a Ralph Lauren polo-shirt over there from official Ralph Lauren stores and that's not even in a sale. So it's perfectly feasible that they're real if they look real.

Bought myself a new pair of black shoes from Next today for work. Really smart and a snip at £45. Thinking that i'll use these to tide me over a few months then i fancy a pair of Paul Smith efforts which i cannot afford at the moment.

Should have a few new purchases online by the end of tonight, pictures to follow our kids.

Alfred Hitchcock Collection DVD

The Birds

Family Plot

Frenzy

The Man Who Knew Too Much

Marine

Rear Window

Saboteur

Shadow of Doubt

Topaz

Torn Curtain

The Trouble With Harry