Shopping Thread

What sites do folk use for trainers, can't find any I like!

Thanks in advance!

JD Sports (the actual shop) is probably the best if you're just looking for a wide ranger of 'generic' tariners. Websites, in my experience, are pretty poor although I have recently just but these off of trainerstation.com (some decent tariners on this site).

cruyff_vanenburg_wht_xl_2.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wug if you find an actual trainer retailer on ebay you are laughing, i found one called sneaeraddicts and got fairly rare Gazelles for £45 notes, the stuff is all brand new etc., unfortunately after a quick look he doesn't have Borg Elites but it's definitely worth a look if you are struggling.

I bought a pair of Ted Baker trainers from ebay a few years ago and they were fine, real and that. But with the more expensive/rare stuff there's a lot of Thai fakes on the go and I'd prefer not to part with my cash given that possibility. I had a look on ebay last night and someone was selling used Borgs. Mingin.

Like I say it was always a no no for new but this geezer had about 3914 positive comments, it was clear he was legit. Surely there's more than him out there.

Yeah, there's quite a lot for, as you say, Gazelle's and stuff like that. But if I'm trying to buy a pretty rare pair of trainers then it's entering more dodgy territory.

ebay is the tits for trainers you just have to search deep i got a pair fo nike waffle 70s stylees for £9.00 all because they had no box. incidently shuh sell a lot of stuff on there and if it is no good just take it back to the shop

Purchased these bad boys a couple of weeks ago, i feckin love them to be honest

mexico_66_yellow_med.jpg

Also treated myself to this

5214416540022_Blue_m3.jpg

I had those very same trainers about 4 years ago. Great wear and tear value as well, recently bought another pair of Tiger's with a more conservative colour of black, yellow and blue.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some new gym / running gear, Purchases...

9579990_w.jpg21506502_main_m.jpg

1371695.jpg

and these...

I also got some other tracksuit bottoms and tops etc, all just generic running gear and stuff for the gym. All in all it cost me fucking £290 :eek:

Why not wear shorts?

?

I bought shorts as well - that's the "generic running gear" I was talking about. Didn't really feel the need to post pics of a few pairs of adidas shorts.

Archived