Shopping Thread

I'm sorry, but anyone who pays £200 for an item of clothing is just a fuckin mug.

The most amusing thing about it that they were probably made in an asian sweatshop by a child earning a bowl of rice a day and the jeans actually cost less than a fiver to make.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The most amusing thing about it that they were probably made in an asian sweatshop by a child earning a bowl of rice a day and the jeans actually cost less than a fiver to make.

Was the child working hard with a gun in his/her back?

Are they Borg Elites?

I've got a pair and in all honesty a tad disapointed with the quality. I don't know if it's because I ruin trainers easily or not but they got pletty scuffed early doors and have really lost their look.

recently:

ms_carhartt_jeans.jpg

£60

lyle.jpg

£65

adidas3_blu.jpg

£50

and an Alexander McQueen jumper which I can't find a picture of, for £200.

Out of interest, why do you feel the need to let everyone know how much all of your clothes cost?

I tend to tell people when they ask, but it isn't the first thing that I'd mention. I don't buy clothes for the pricetag, hard as some may find that to believe given the jeans.

I see that Uberman's a better human being than me. Always a difficult thing to take. :(

Out of interest, why do you feel the need to let everyone know how much all of your clothes cost?

I tend to tell people when they ask, but it isn't the first thing that I'd mention. I don't buy clothes for the pricetag, hard as some may find that to believe given the jeans.

I see that Uberman's a better human being than me. Always a difficult thing to take. :(

Given all the talk of spending too much on clothes, I thought I'd brag about my bargains (certainly the first three were I reckon).

Guest BullyWee1878
Cousin's 18th is coming up and wants a Lyle and Scott polo shirt, seeing as many have got them on here, wondering whats the best site to get them from ?

You should try Xile or DiffusionOnline as they both have pretty good Lyle and Scott stuff.

Cousin's 18th is coming up and wants a Lyle and Scott polo shirt, seeing as many have got them on here, wondering whats the best site to get them from ?

Try endclothing mate. They've got a lot of Lyle and Scott and the stuff comes the next day (if ordered before 4.30)

Used it a few times.

Archived