Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All Ebayed my man.

Yep Y3's are Ebay badboys. I'm pretty positive they'll be fake too but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna pay £160 for the real deal!

Apparently they're not really "fakes". They changed the factory that they were making them in and they were made really poorly. That's why there's so many folk selling them really cheaply. So I hear.

Guest stennyhibee
Apparently they're not really "fakes". They changed the factory that they were making them in and they were made really poorly. That's why there's so many folk selling them really cheaply. So I hear.

Where you hear that mate?

post-2736-1187462236_thumb.jpg

One of these dummy holder clip things for my son, I got it personalised with his name and little football beads on it, looks cracking! Obviously the one in the photo is the ebay example as we didn't call our son diddy dave!

Where you hear that mate?

I bought a pair off a guy I know for £40 (exact same as the ones you've bought), they're shit though and I only wear them to the gym.

I'm going to get a pair too the white ones are getting manky so all just keep them for sparring. How much did they cost?

They were £20, from UK Boxing Store

Just cheap ones to use on the bag. I've not actually been able to punch proparly for a week becuase I fucked my knuckles hitting something/someone last week :(

I think I'm going to buy this...

Stick with Windows, apples are terrible!!! Dell are almost giving them away just now, got mine for under £400 and its better than the one my cousin paid £1200 for a couple of years ago!

Guest stennyhibee

If anyone fancies making some quick cash then try this:

I'll be giving it a go myself as it's payday tommorow!

5712_1.JPG

T-shirts @ $50 USD inc. postage - Milkcrate Website

Same T-shirt selling for over $100 USD with 5 days to go on Ebay US - EBAY US CLICKY

Double money easily!!!

Don't say I'm not good to you lot.

Archived