Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ill give him 15 minutes till he realises Carbon is pish.

:lol::lol:

Its not bad actually. not as good as Need For Speed Underground but its a decent enough bash em up racer.

:ph34r::lol::unsure:

Smart as f**k. I've got one of them, very very good and you'll reiceve compliments a many for it. But....Look outside, its too warm to wear it. :lol:

samsung-d900.jpg

New phone for moi!

Got £240 cashback coming my way aswell as getting £50 instore for getting a new phone - took a pal down after work and got £50 for doing it too! Ching Ching!

samsung-d900.jpg

New phone for moi!

Got £240 cashback coming my way aswell as getting £50 instore for getting a new phone - took a pal down after work and got £50 for doing it too! Ching Ching!

Is that the E370?. I have the same phone in red - great choice.

Is that the E370?. I have the same phone in red - great choice.

That is the d900 - mines is in Wine colour...trying to work the thing is a magnificent challenge right now! :lol:

My pal got the Nokia 95 today - retails at £7/800 apparently -for nothing! Unbelievable how much phones4u throw at people....i made over £300 off them today just for upgrading my phone! :lol:

That is the d900 - mines is in Wine colour...trying to work the thing is a magnificent challenge right now! :lol:

My pal got the Nokia 95 today - retails at £7/800 apparently -for nothing! Unbelievable how much phones4u throw at people....i made over £300 off them today just for upgrading my phone! :lol:

I went to phones4u, the salesman put me off instantly and I went to the O2 shop instead.

I have the same phone, it's a good choice.

I went to phones4u, the salesman put me off instantly and I went to the O2 shop instead.

I have the same phone, it's a good choice.

The sales staff at Phones4u are far to in your face as soon as you walk in the store,I was a salesman in retail and i never pounced on customers as soon as they walked into the store.

I told him I'd go back into phones4u in Perth (I was in Dundee at the time) once I'd decided if I was definitely getting a new phone, and if so, what one I was going to purchase. He looked at me and said "The guys in Perth won't give you a deal like the one I am offering".

I said "I will tell them what you have offered me - and they will offer something better. You know that".

His face. :)

I told him I'd go back into phones4u in Perth (I was in Dundee at the time) once I'd decided if I was definitely getting a new phone, and if so, what one I was going to purchase. He looked at me and said "The guys in Perth won't give you a deal like the one I am offering"

Amazing what the loss of commission will make someone say.

I don't buy anything from pushy salesmen - I prefer to take pleasure looking back to see the look on their face as I walk out of the store :)

Amazing what the loss of commission will make someone say.

I don't buy anything from pushy salesmen - I prefer to take pleasure looking back to see the look on their face as I walk out of the store :)

That is why i left retail sales,Too much hassle from managers within the store to sell not only the product but a warranty as well. <_<

Archived