Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was expecting to see more hideous clothing there CC! Enjoy yer birthday

:lol::lol:

I'm waiting for the birthday money to come in first. Expect something on here by the end of the week.

:P

:lol::lol:

I'm waiting for the birthday money to come in first. Expect something on here by the end of the week.

:P

I'm besides myself with anticipation :lol:

Good man, get yourself on live and join the fun, and happy birthday in an hour!

Cheers, I see myself challenging for the next Pro Evo leauge. ;)

I'm besides myself with anticipation :lol:

:lol:

Cheers, I see myself challenging for the next Pro Evo leauge. ;)

You have no chance, the standard is high, even Bowie will probably beat you, and he's rubbish

Fixed that for you ;)

If i played like i did against Gary last night, no one could touch me, it was a performance up there with the best, on my day im world class, im just a bit inconsistant, im the Nakamura of pro evo.

How is it you go about finding people to add then?

I've added MarreZ only cause i seen his gamertag below.

look in E-chat there's a thread in there with peoples gamertags

Mines is Bowie 1888

If i played like i did against Gary last night, no one could touch me, it was a performance up there with the best, on my day im world class, im just a bit inconsistant, im the Nakamura of pro evo.

Overrated then ;)

How much are you paying for Xbox 360's nowadays?

I want some of this Pro Evo league action.

Im like an autistic Chinaman when I play the game and reckon I can dish out a fair few humpings. :ph34r::D

Amazon are doing the 360 Premium, plus Crackdown, Prey and Gears Of War, for £269.99.

Amazon are doing the 360 Premium, plus Crackdown, Prey and Gears Of War, for £269.99.

Just spoke to the girl as she's the financial brain in the family and it looks like I'll be getting the 360 tonight.

Is it worth getting the premium package and how much is it to go 'live' so I can play you guys at Pro Evo?

Cheers. ;)

Just spoke to the girl as she's the financial brain in the family and it looks like I'll be getting the 360 tonight.

Is it worth getting the premium package and how much is it to go 'live' so I can play you guys at Pro Evo?

Cheers. ;)

£40 quid for Xbox live for the year, you should get a month free though, i did

Cheers. ;)

Or shop about for older xbox games with the years live sub - you can sometimes pick up pro evo 5 with a years sub for £20, or PGR2/Halo 2 live packs.

I got my last year through a place in the states for £16, but they seem to have gone bust, they sent the code through email.

Archived