Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got no convictions, thankfully. They were by far and away the cheapest insurers for me. I'm still under 25, so insurance for a turbo diesel astra was always going to be expensive! :lol:

One snag, the 7 years have been with 3 different companies.

Ah!.....that's a bit trickier ;) although if you're over 25 it shouldn't be to heavy

They don't like drivers with 9 points in the last 5 years (all off licence now)

Naughty Boy :lol: I celebrated my new clean licence :D last february by getting 3 new points on it :(

What size is the TV?

And let me know how it performs as I was considering getting one a while back.

Im not now, but Im just curious :)

42". From what I saw from the one on display the picture is perfect.

We have a Samsung up the stairs and that is a cracking tv too so Im not too worried about performance. :unsure::D

All points were from driving on the A92 in and around Kirkcaldy, thank feck I moved.

Must be an east coast thing all but 3 of my points have been gained in that neck of the woods, the most recent being on the A90 down from Aberdeen (Feckin unmarked cars <_< )

42". From what I saw from the one on display the picture is perfect.

We have a Samsung up the stairs and that is a cracking tv too so Im not too worried about performance. :unsure::D

Out of the Spare room then :lol:

How much was the telly if you don't mind me asking?

:lol:

Aye, just now.

We paid £1,099 and that got us the stand plus a DVD recorder.

I couldnt believe the price of brackets for wall mounting, £160!! :blink:

Thats pretty good, My mother-in-law got hers for the same money with no DVD recorder and a £300 bill for the wall bracket :blink:

I fancy a new telly, i'm currently trying to talk the missus into it ;)

:lol:

Aye, just now.

We paid £1,099 and that got us the stand plus a DVD recorder.

I couldnt believe the price of brackets for wall mounting, £160!! :blink:

Check Ebuyer, you might get them cheaper.

Ebuyer

There's a mount there for tellies 40" - 47" for £19.99 (although it's for a Plasma and I don't know if there's a difference in mountings for Plasma and LCD).

Check Ebuyer, you might get them cheaper.

Ebuyer

There's a mount there for tellies 40" - 47" for £19.99 (although it's for a Plasma and I don't know if there's a difference in mountings for Plasma and LCD).

Cheers Gaz.

The plan is to re-decorate the living room and put the bracket up when the walls are stripped so I'll definitely check that out at the time. ;)

I fancy a new telly, i'm currently trying to talk the missus into it ;)

Christ almighty, molesting yer dug's one thing but trying to persuade the wife to have a threesome with electrical equipment is just depraved.

Even for a Celtic fan. :o

Christ almighty, molesting yer dug's one thing but trying to persuade the wife to have a threesome with electrical equipment is just depraved.

Even for a Celtic fan. :o

:lol::lol:

And you didn't even comment on my new guttys ;)

i don't molest the dog, she consents :ph34r:

I bought a fridge. One of those American ones. It is black with a faux leather effect. Its minging in many ways but I don`t mind it.

It`s made by Admiral whoever the hell they are. The wife said they were a good make and they last for years and years. :rolleyes:

Archived