Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this baby I purchased today:

post-4200-1176832014_thumb.jpg

All his own teeth and a real bargain nearing cotton picking season!

Actually that was in poor taste, even for me. :ph34r: I bought the red Polo of course. ;)

They aint PRADA!

They are Police. B)

He was referring to the colour of my new Polo shirt.

Red's a bit too progressive a colour for Torrance. People who wear red there still get burnt at the stake as witches, along with metrosexuals and people who dare to suggest the earth isn't actually flat.

Decided today that I'd better spend some of my Grand National winnings on something constructive, rather than pissing it against a wall - love shopping in studenty places when student loans have just been paid - the sales are ace. :)

Ended up buying.....

69M07NDST_normal.jpg

77D03PTAN_normal.jpg

....and, in a craigcouper-like moment of "ah f'ck it, they don't look too hideous"...

chase_khakiecru_1.gif

...albeit in a slightly different colour scheme.

Total cost (including the student discount that I really shouldn't get anymore, given that I'm not one) of £43, or one half of Craig's latest shades :P

I bought a pair of crocs, a pair of Vans and a pair of DC Shoes, along with a allstars style pink shirt and a t-shirt.

The DC shoes im not sure about, they are pretty rank in the flesh, but they were only £20 in the sale, so worth a punt.

post-2182-1177059080_thumb.jpg

I bought a pair of crocs, a pair of Vans and a pair of DC Shoes, along with a allstars style pink shirt and a t-shirt.

The DC shoes im not sure about, they are pretty rank in the flesh, but they were only £20 in the sale, so worth a punt.

Congratulations Marrez, you have just bought the three most disgusting items of footwear in existence. Those 'crocs' in particular are absolutely disgusting. The last time i was in Glasgow i recall me and Dubya laughing at them. I'm saddened you decided to buy a pair.

Decided today that I'd better spend some of my Grand National winnings on something constructive, rather than pissing it against a wall - love shopping in studenty places when student loans have just been paid - the sales are ace. :)

Ended up buying.....

69M07NDST_normal.jpg

77D03PTAN_normal.jpg

....and, in a craigcouper-like moment of "ah f'ck it, they don't look too hideous"...

chase_khakiecru_1.gif

...albeit in a slightly different colour scheme.

Total cost (including the student discount that I really shouldn't get anymore, given that I'm not one) of £43, or one half of Craig's latest shades :P

Cheeky bugger.

:P

Seen a tv in argos on sale the other day so I've been busy on ebay and bought myself £125 worth of ebay vouchers for £95, the tv will be mine soon!

recently i have bought.

black lacoste polo

dark blue hilifiger jeans

red burberry polo

puma basket trianers (black)

how do the lacoste polo's size up mate? looking for roughly 22" pit to pit and 27" top to bottom.........just bought 4 Cp company polos, extra large but im a size 48 in CP jackets........they really need to sort out their sizes.

Archived