Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evisredflowtssm.jpg

Thats smart as f**k, where ju get that?

That's the business B)

Couper I don't think your in a position to judge what's fashionable and what's not with some of the dung you have purchased shown on this thread.

:P

My latest purchase...

1167923786-97820700.jpg

Urban Outfitters, £30

Apparently it's the t shirt Frank Black or someone once wore at a famous gig, 'cept his was black/navy.Or so I was told.

Frank Zappa!

clickorama

Apparently some fella wore it on Desperate Housewives and the singer from the Kaiser Chiefs has had it on as well........

Tell me about it :(

Whats the spec for it?

15.4" screen, AMD 64 X2 TL50, 1024 RAM, Vista Basic, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD / CD ReWriter, 256MB Graphics, cost me £313.88 delivered :D

:o

Are they still available?

You can try Dell's site. It's been working only from time to time today though. The laptop's in the Small Business section and is advertised at £279 excluding VAT, so once VAT's on it's £327.83 delivered (I went through Quidco, a merchant site, and got £13.95 back in Cashback from them) so it only cost me £313.88.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/go/?m=269&d=...n&oc=N04152

Seemingly it's affecting quite a few laptops, have a gander here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61208 and that'll say what ones are affected. I just went for the basic one cause I only need it for Uni work and stuff, not games and things. Mind when buying from there to reduce the warranty to minimum to get it for the advertised price ;)

15.4" screen, AMD 64 X2 TL50, 1024 RAM, Vista Basic, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD / CD ReWriter, 256MB Graphics, cost me £313.88 delivered :D

Not too bad mate. But Im afraid that if I spend another penny my girl will kill me. ;)

Archived