Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really should be in bed by now but I have been searching for a new pair of shoes for the past 2 hours, found two completely different pairs and I'm unsure which ones to get and would like some feedback on which ones best from you.

Have you not learned to tie your shoe laces yet? :lol:

15900.jpg

32" HD Telly for £340.

It's a cheap make (Techwood), and usually when it comes to electronics I'm very brand snobby, but it's had some great reviews, comes with free wall hanging brackets (which would cost about £30) and is about £100 cheaper than even a mid-range brand such as Hitachi. Quite happy with it :)

That's f*cking class. Where did you buy that from?

That's f*cking class. Where did you buy that from?

Ebuyer :)

Clicky

I believe Woolworths are selling the same model for £350, but then you've got the hassle of transporting a massive box through the shops to your car, and it's a ten-spot more expensive.

Can't wait for it to be delivered B)

15900.jpg

32" HD Telly for £340.

It's a cheap make (Techwood), and usually when it comes to electronics I'm very brand snobby, but it's had some great reviews, comes with free wall hanging brackets (which would cost about £30) and is about £100 cheaper than even a mid-range brand such as Hitachi. Quite happy with it :)

Youve tempted me you fooker.

I might go for that and put it in the bedroom and take my other one for my PC room.

You might have just cost me 340 quid. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:P

Youve tempted me you fooker.

I might go for that and put it in the bedroom and take my other one for my PC room.

You might have just cost me 340 quid. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:P

Correction, you just HAVE cost me 340 quid :P

Hee hee, Ebuyer should be giving me commission! ;)

Hee hee, Ebuyer should be giving me commission! ;)

I was in the process of ordering my new PC from ebuyer when I saw your post.

I just added it to the basket.

b*****d!!!!!

;):P

I really should be in bed by now but I have been searching for a new pair of shoes for the past 2 hours, found two completely different pairs and I'm unsure which ones to get and would like some feedback on which ones best from you.

3104291020_exlg.jpg

Firetrap casual shoes - £69.99

3102756520_exlg.jpg

AZOR MAX - £69.99

Their both horrible.

I don't like either of those pairs of trainers.

I hate the stitching on the second pair especially.

I don't especially like either as well, I think they're both decent but the problem is there's absolutely no alternatives that I can find anywhere.

Ian, cracking purchases but the two pairs of shoes posted aren't nice at all. I'd go for a plain brown or black pair of loafer type shoes personally. Plain and look very good with jeans and smart trousers alike.

I don't especially like either as well, I think they're both decent but the problem is there's absolutely no alternatives that I can find anywhere.

You are a brand snob, that's why. I never thought I'd see the day that I came across a bigger snob than myself. ;)

Archived