Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£35 a month, 1000 texts, 600 minutes, free long weekend calls (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, which is the equivalent of 2000 minutes). I got what I was looking for, basically. I preferred the D840 but only the Carphone Warehouse were offering it on O2 (O2 shop didn't have it) and they couldn't get anywhere near matching the deal the O2 shop were offering me for D900. They are basically the same phone, the D840 just looks better.

post-909-1175462908_thumb.jpg

:ph34r:

Went to Perth today to watch a friend do a skydive, came away with a 56 plate Astra, 1.7 turbo diesel in that colour. :lol::rolleyes:

They gave me £500 for my Civic! With the bash and everything! Delighted with that. :)

Getting it delivered hopefully by the end of the week! :)

post-909-1175462908_thumb.jpg

:ph34r:

Went to Perth today to watch a friend do a skydive, came away with a 56 plate Astra, 1.7 turbo diesel in that colour. :lol::rolleyes:

They gave me £500 for my Civic! With the bash and everything! Delighted with that. :)

Getting it delivered hopefully by the end of the week! :)

My friend has one of those, it's a great looking car. Nice on the inside too, same age as yours.

How much did that cost?

My friend has one of those, it's a great looking car. Nice on the inside too, same age as yours.

How much did that cost?

£11,300

Got a great finance deal on it. Really chuffed with it! :)

Enjoy being mugged; I'll stick to my Sony thanks with it's better sound quality and battery life.

good for you!! I'm sure Journey sound great on it :lol:

We've just spent £140 on booze for our housewarming party tomorrow night :ph34r: Hope we've got enough! :lol:

I got a magnum Bollinger Grande Annee Brut (think it's 1999) today for £15 instead of about £70!:D B)

Quality darts!

A friend has also brought me back a creat of Pear Cider from Ikea yesterday...that's my booze for the weekend!! :D

Archived