Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you rtoo heterosexual to wear that........

I realise you had been drinking Matt, so I'll let that one go, for now. Ordinarily of course I would seek to prove my heterosexual credential with some roughousing of sorts.

I also bought this fleece-lined baby:

post-4200-1174134262_thumb.jpg

:D

I realise you had been drinking Matt, so I'll let that one go, for now. Ordinarily of course I would seek to prove my heterosexual credential with some roughousing of sorts.

I also bought this fleece-lined baby:

post-4200-1174134262_thumb.jpg

:D

I honestly cant remember turning my PC on last night. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 'art' shoes from sandalwoods today :D

355%20SPECIAL%20MIX.jpg

Also bought these out of Monsoon yesterday..

96180739_m1.jpg

I am also in love with the jacket below, and all the designers clothes - i feel a shopping trip to Edinburgh coming on!

women20.jpg

I've got that and i hate it now - infact, i must be due an upgrade soon.

How comes?

I think its a great phone however the camera has frozen on me a couple of times recently, is that the start of a slippery slope?

How comes?

I think its a great phone however the camera has frozen on me a couple of times recently, is that the start of a slippery slope?

My camera sticks, i always lose the flash on it by accidentally pressing the wrong button, i hate the joystick bit and it continually sticks - i jsut hate the general build of the phone. And everyone has it.

That's pretty cool likes! :D

How much and where'd you get it?

£45 from Cult in Glasgow. Pretty decent actually although, its bloody warm which isnt the best thing to buy at this time of year. Smart as f**k though. No idea why there are 3 zips to do up the front but its always a good conversation starter.

£45 from Cult in Glasgow. Pretty decent actually although, its bloody warm which isnt the best thing to buy at this time of year. Smart as f**k though. No idea why there are 3 zips to do up the front but its always a good conversation starter.

Where's Cult? Looks nice.

Buy her one like the one i posted above and she would be chuffed! Therefore all is even :D:P

I bought her a funky pair of Hush Puppies last night and she was thoroughly impressed, mucho brownie points for me ;)

It's coming into the summer so why do you want to spens £45 on a winter jacket...

Cause i like it ;)

Archived