Shopping Thread

Quote Debbie

You've no idea. It's a German thing...

and you put the entire packet in your mouth (it's very fizzy and sour sherbet stuff, and depending on the flavour, you could end up vomiting without the vodka) and while it's in your mouth, you have a shot of vodka. You shake your head about without swallowing and the vodka and sherbet mixes and then you drink it. I've seen it come through people's noses. They actually sell it in pubs in Germany. It's brilliant stuff. I've just found a website that delivers German stuff to the UK. I'm very tempted to get some before our housewarming!

Sounds ab-so-lutely brilliant!!!

:D B)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the one. :lol:

I had to go home on the tram the next day half blind.

Well stay sober over the weekend and get to Tesco for chocolate biscuits in case I chap your door on Sunday! ;)

I've got that and i hate it now - infact, i must be due an upgrade soon.

Was needing a new one as mines is officially kaput. A couple of my mates have them, so after fiddling about with theirs (ooh, young man!) decided I liked it and went for it.

It's a German thing.

...you put the entire packet in your mouth (it's very fizzy and sour sherbet stuff, and depending on the flavour, you could end up vomiting without the vodka) and while it's in your mouth, you have a shot of vodka. You shake your head about without swallowing and the vodka and sherbet mixes and then you drink it. I've seen it come through people's noses. :lol:

Oh zose crazy Chermans und zere merry alcoholic antics....

:rolleyes:

I've got that and i hate it now - infact, i must be due an upgrade soon.

I got mine a few months back and think its a great wee phone.

I got a 2gig card for it so I can use it to listen to music when Im travelling to work on the train.

The cameras fantastic and it phones and does the text thang.

To be honest as long as a phone phones, it does me. But the other features are quite handy.

What dont you like about it?

Archived