Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest purchase.

Nintendo Wii. Actually two, by accident. Few of us at work had been on the look out for then, then on Thursday we got wind that Woolworths website had them in stock, so orders placed by me and my mate.

Great, delivery on Monday. Then yesterday the girlfriend calls whilst on her lunch break, "Game in town have them in stock". Told her to stick around while I call woolies to see if I can cancel, "Yeah no problem they say".

Call the GF back, buy one for me and one for my mate and we'll call woolies, call me back when in your hands.

So phones back, "I have two", so we call woolies and all of 30 mins later I get "sorry Sir, you're order has been processed".

Ah well, got one for a weekend, just got to decide what to do with the 2nd.

Wii sports is brill for a laugh if you've got folk round at the weekend, Wii Tennis and Wii Boxing are really addictive.

Spent a bloody fortune in makro today. My purchases included 2 cases of beer, a case of coca cola, easter eggs, and a large tub of flying saucers.

I bought one of them when I was in Costco last weekend. They're half gone already :ph34r:

Have you been mixing the sherbert in them with vodka again? :lol:

Hell, I haven't done that since that night :lol: Flying saucers would be great for doing that though! :lol::D Man enough, Ruggy?

Cos Perth is for fannies - judgemental bugers who are so far up themselves....it's too 'loud' to go out in in Perth. or for me to carry it off in Perth anyway.

You would get away with it in Kirkcaldy, Fife's equivalent to the French Riviera! :ph34r:

Seriously though, pretty girls can get away with wearing just about anything.

As I've told my fiancee, she would look shit hot in a clown costume. ;)

Archived