Shopping Thread

Guest Follow Follow
For the wedding!

DJY58-ms.jpg

Now, I'm a fat c**t - and not exactly a fashion icon, but that is fucking hideous!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, I'm a fat c**t - and not exactly a fashion icon, but that is fucking hideous!

I thought i reply but obviously i hadn't..

I don't know if i would wear it in Perth - generally because it's quite loud but i'd wear it for many of my upcoming nights out all over the place and will prob be one of the first things thrown in my case for the next month anyway.

Something different.

I thought i reply but obviously i hadn't..

I don't know if i would wear it in Perth - generally because it's quite loud but i'd wear it for many of my upcoming nights out all over the place and will prob be one of the first things thrown in my case for the next month anyway.

Something different.

Why couldn't you wear it in Perth?

WHats been wrong with the last few?

The Bravia 40W LCD had backlighting issues and buzzed, so did the replacement, I then got a Panasonic PX60 42" plasma that had purple fizzing and purple snakes up on screen, so that went back on monday.

I think the picture will be fine on the new Sony, but i dunno if it will look too big in my living room, its 55"!

What did you buy? The bracelet? The handbag? The silver badge thingy? A new pair of hands?

The bag - i thought that was apaprent due to me talking about looking for one earlier.

Like the bag! :ph34r:

Sexual stuff, innit?

Why couldn't you wear it in Perth?

Cos Perth is for fannies - judgemental bugers who are so far up themselves....it's too 'loud' to go out in in Perth. or for me to carry it off in Perth anyway.

It's alright mate, the NME is trying to make Fat fashionable in an attempt to prove it's not totally image based. :blink:

& albums and they've managed 1 semi-respectable song, but it's cool, she's a beast and proud of it so lets push them for all we're worth.

Please god do not let her become some sort of fashion icon.

Guest God is a bairn

so having highlights and spikey up bits etc is poofy :blink: i think its just folk who have action man hair cuts being jealous and they secretly want a boy band doo ;)

I bought a nice Ripcurl shoulder bag earlier today. Paid £20 for it as I misplaced my other one last week whilst out on the piss. Needed one badly and was delighted I got one so cheap B)

I was out in k*ll*e last night and saw a bint wearing similar, but with kind of bluey swirls.

It's most inconsiderate - how the hell was I supposed to ogle her fantastic cleavage with the television interference on her dress giving me a headache?

You women should take note: you'll never get a husband if you make it difficult to perv yer knockers!

The Bravia 40W LCD had backlighting issues and buzzed, so did the replacement, I then got a Panasonic PX60 42" plasma that had purple fizzing and purple snakes up on screen, so that went back on monday.

I think the picture will be fine on the new Sony, but i dunno if it will look too big in my living room, its 55"!

I remember you were thinking about the 55" to begin with but decided it was too big.

:P

Archived