Shopping Thread

4%20SS07%20Pics2%20176_thumb.jpg
38%20SS07%20Pics%204%20133_thumb.jpg
1201-1304-2402-340.jpg

Jeeeez......... a day in Perth and you return with that! :P

Thanks for the help, girlies - i've had my dress for a few weeks now and totally not organised with accessories and i havea week to find them! Stressful times!!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why? :blink:

Your hair would have to be a certain length before you'd truly see enough effect from the straighteners to justify the expense of them. And if your hair is that long, it's just gay.

Your hair would have to be a certain length before you'd truly see enough effect from the straighteners to justify the expense of them. And if your hair is that long, it's just gay.

Do you think the act of a man straightening hair is gay, or that someone doing it is gay?

Why should curly headed men not be able to straighten their hair the way curly headed women can? Its not gay, its sexist.

Do you think the act of a man straightening hair is gay, or that someone doing it is gay?

Why should curly headed men not be able to straighten their hair the way curly headed women can? Its not gay, its sexist.

If Gogo has curly hair, then fair play.

Exactly

If Gogo has curly hair, then fair play.

Backtracking doesnt win friends.

MY hair is curly at the back, therefore i have to straighten it, hence why i bought thin male hair straighteners. If i didnt then i would have to use an iron, my hair isn't long enough to use that and the only other method would be to use heated up spoons. :blink:

A little burdie told me that GoGo and FF looked visably upset when they noticed that a changing room they were using before a P and B Select match didn't have any power sockets in it. :lol:

Path-et-ic. :P

A little burdie told me that GoGo and FF looked visably upset when they noticed that a changing room they were using before a P and B Select match didn't have any power sockets in it. :lol:

Path-et-ic. :P

Well they should have bought gas powered ones then.

Its not pathetic, its just gutting that they have bought non portable straighteners.

You are a sexist... to coin a phrase from the now departed Pompey..."the mask has well and trulely slipped."

Archived