Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get you coat Debbie, you've pulled

I tried that line in a club once (it was the first words I said to her) and I got a slap for my troubles. I was embarrased.

Edited to add: No, I didn't say Debbie :lol:

Didn't you just buy the Alfa a few months ago :unsure:

Yeh, november, its been in the garage 10 times since and the boot is full of water, its been a horrendous car for niggely faults, i just got fed up in the end and cut my losses on it.

Im recapturing my youth :)

Yeh, november, its been in the garage 10 times since and the boot is full of water, its been a horrendous car for niggely faults, i just got fed up in the end and cut my losses on it.

Im recapturing my youth :)

Ah! The joys of Italian build quality, the memories come flooding back! <_<

Attention girls: In need of a classy black clutch bag....name places for me to look!

Tried the following: Monsoon, Debenhams, River Island, Warehouse, Oasis, Topshop, Diesel, Ted Baker...

Also looking for a black pashmina too if you know of any good websites for that stuff!

HELP!!!

I always find Accessorize the best place for things like that, but you've already tried that. Next? New Look? Shoe shops? H&M? TKMaxx?

Pashminas are more difficult.... You can get nice fake ones in H&M. TKMaxx also have nice ones.

It'd be pretty cool, though, owning the whole thing Chris. :lol: I'd love to own a sweetie shop. Mind, I'd eat everything though, so wouldn't make much profit. :( I bought 300 flying saucers when I was in the cash and carry on sunday and almost half of them are gone between Ryan and I eating them :lol::ph34r:

Attention girls: In need of a classy black clutch bag....name places for me to look!

Tried the following: Monsoon, Debenhams, River Island, Warehouse, Oasis, Topshop, Diesel, Ted Baker...

Also looking for a black pashmina too if you know of any good websites for that stuff!

HELP!!!

I got a really nice Pashmina in H&M for a wedding I went to last year.

Archived