Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoi, I'm the bag man around here!

I heard RiG carried you around the P&B house in a bag, like Paris Hilton carries around her dug.

Where abouts in Cyprus jean, my dad used to live near Polis, in Paphos district. A very nice part of the world, with very friendly people. You are probably going on a speed garage weekender in ayia napap though :lol:

I heard RiG carried you around the P&B house in a bag, like Paris Hilton carries around her dug.

Where abouts in Cyprus jean, my dad used to live near Polis, in Paphos district. A very nice part of the world, with very friendly people. You are probably going on a speed garage weekender in ayia napap though :lol:

Ayia Napa! :lol: That will be shining bright!

Flying to Paphos then picking up a car and driving round the coast to a spot called Pissouri Bay. Bit of relaxing and a bit of driving I think, definitely into the mountains.

Ayia Napa! :lol: That will be shining bright!

Flying to Paphos then picking up a car and driving round the coast to a spot called Pissouri Bay. Bit of relaxing and a bit of driving I think, definitely into the mountains.

Plenty of watersports on offer.....? :o

ordered this shirt from the catalouge today. Been looking for one like it for ages, cost me £25

B)

I made a purchase today, without a doubt, the most conservative purchases i've put on this thread. :lol:

0132369621.jpg

ordered this shirt from the catalouge today. Been looking for one like it for ages, cost me £25

You have the shirt, I'll have the bloke. :ph34r: He's quite yummy. I like a shaved head.

Archived