Shopping Thread

expecting these to arrive within the next few days: im especially pleased with the prada cap

Did you buy that prada cap off ebay? It looks suspiciously like one of those ones. If so, beware, they're all fakes.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
expecting these to arrive within the next few days: im especially pleased with the prada cap
Did you buy that prada cap off ebay? It looks suspiciously like one of those ones. If so, beware, they're all fakes.

Just what I was about to ask.

If it wasn't from ebay, where did you get it from, and how much?

forgetdaughter.jpg

Bought this book earlier from Musiczone of all places of £2.97. Really good so far, it's about this lass that gets caught carrying Heroin out of Thailand to Tokyo. Also bought these - 2735856.jpg

Got them for £38 quid in Scoccer Sports which I was quite happy about. Mines just have the white velcro though. Bought a pair of jeans too but have managed to ruin them since buying them less than 12 hours ago. They cost me £25 from Topman :(

Just what I was about to ask.

If it wasn't from ebay, where did you get it from, and how much?

direct designer clothing ( i think that was it) and it was £45

Where did you get from the cap from? By looking at that image looks like a snide ebay cap. Never buy designer clothing off there. Very rarely real stuff on there, not worth the risk. End of the day, if it looks to good to true, it is because, it is!

Where did you get from the cap from? By looking at that image looks like a snide ebay cap. Never buy designer clothing off there. Very rarely real stuff on there, not worth the risk. End of the day, if it looks to good to true, it is because, it is!

Nah not an e-bay effort mate i learned my lesson with a shitey stone island hoody i got a couple of years ago <_<

The Zidane Portrait movie. Brilliant film, rented it a few weeks back and had to make a purchase. A genius of a footballer and brilliant cinematography! 1 of the directors is Scottish. Quality soundtrack from Glasgow band, Mogwai.

play.com £11.99

post-173-1173173558.jpg

Think I'm going to get myself a new pair of decent running shoes ready to start going out again.

Dont buy Nike Shox/Shocks whatever the hell they're called.

I had them for a short while and as comfortable as they are they bugger your knees if you run in them for a prolonged period of time.

To be fair, deco hasnt aimed any abuse at for a while, and his post can hardly be classed as that.

Just noticed, raith_raver has changed his name... AGAIN! How many times is that now?? :lol: :lol:

Archived