Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i went to NY, i went in the clothes i was standing in ;) just took an empty case to fill up ;):lol: and boy did i fill it :lol:

Me too, just some underwear and another jumper. Folded up holdall inside to fill !! :D

You should go to Woodbury common, an outlet place which is about 45mins on a bus (tix from the main bus station). Much bargains in designer stuff to be had!! :):)

Not bad. Going into Elgin this week, might have a wee look in Dotty Ps.

I'd have thought you'd be buying some goodies for your new house, Debs, rather than clothes!

How is Finechty life suiting you?

Loving it thanks. We've already bought loads of goodies for the house, time to buy some for myself! ;)

Finechty's ace though. Sunday was spent having a walk down past the harbour and buying the sunday papers in the wee shop, having a nice breakfast and reading the paper. Unpacking a few boxes and then the parents-in-law came round and had dinner with us and then once they'd gone, we spent the evening sitting in front of the coal fire. Lovely! :)

Loving it thanks. We've already bought loads of goodies for the house, time to buy some for myself! ;)

Finechty's ace though. Sunday was spent having a walk down past the harbour and buying the sunday papers in the wee shop, having a nice breakfast and reading the paper. Unpacking a few boxes and then the parents-in-law came round and had dinner with us and then once they'd gone, we spent the evening sitting in front of the coal fire. Lovely! :)

That sounds just about as good as it gets!

Now, if only it was within easy distance of Broadwood....................perfection comes to mind! ;)

So jealous!

That sounds just about as good as it gets!

Now, if only it was within easy distance of Broadwood....................perfection comes to mind! ;)

It is if you have a private jet ;):lol:

Aye, I'd say it's pretty close to perfection. The fire's roaring away just now. Good way of getting rid of the newspaper we wrapped everything up to move in! :lol:

Aye, I'd say it's pretty close to perfection. The fire's roaring away just now. Good way of getting rid of the newspaper we wrapped everything up to move in! :lol:

I'd love a real coal fire again :(

I hope you're offsetting your carbon emissions... :P

Archived