Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was trying to be good with this being a long month but I just couldnt help buying it. Lets see a picture of your jacket you bought so everyone can agree mine is nicer :P

Cheers to yourself for the link to yon End Clothing site, got a wee polo shirt.

OTS_polo_navy_medium.jpg

Some Gazelle action tae

adidas_gazelle_blk_blue.jpg

Will someone please come down and prevent me from buying Cannibal Holocaust 2, I don't know why I want it, the first one was fucking shit, but I still really want to buy it for some reason!

Will someone please come down and prevent me from buying Cannibal Holocaust 2, I don't know why I want it, the first one was fucking shit, but I still really want to buy it for some reason!

I really want to see the first one, I had a look at that IMBD website and it sounds pretty grim, but in a curious way.

I really want to see the first one, I had a look at that IMBD website and it sounds pretty grim, but in a curious way.

Get it on CD-Wow, I got it for about £8. It's not scary at all, but some of the stuff in it is pretty dodgy like the woman getting impaled on the stick and the turtle and monkey getting killed for real.

Are these as good as my wife says they are? Its her birthday soon.....

Yup, I'm finding them fantastic. Much better than my rimmel ones.

I got mine on ebay for £40 less than the rrp. New and boxed.

Cheers to yourself for the link to yon End Clothing site, got a wee polo shirt.

OTS_polo_navy_medium.jpg

Some Gazelle action tae

adidas_gazelle_blk_blue.jpg

That site is very very good. I ordered a Lyle and Scott polo shirt from there and they have a lot of nice garments. What size is your OTS polo shirt Neilly and how does it fit?

L0000BU0105010043004.jpg

Getting this today B)

That I like

I got this yesterday, pretty bog standard but nice and fitted. These remind me of the casual days in the 80s.

Also more of a worrie is that I am seeing polos (step forward Nelly) and v necks being worn that my uncle used to wear in his golfing days on Falkirk Tryst :unsure:

post-264-1171532867_thumb.jpg

Archived