Shopping Thread

Guest Adam Wee

I got deducted £126.

Imagine the shoes I could've bought with that. Damn you.

Multiply that by 3 and you are close as to how much the robbing gits are taking from me! :(

I'm thinking a credit card AND an overdraft wern't a great idea :(

Anyhoo, I'm still left with more than enough to go on a mass shopping spree for clothes, shoes and DVDS! :D:D

(God, reading back on that last paragraph makes me sound like a gurl :lol::ph34r:)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adam Wee

I declined an overdraft AND a credit card when I set up my current account with Bank of Scotland. *smug*

Hark at her <_<:P

I am weak, weak I tells ya! Ach, I'm not that bothered, it will all be paid off by Tuesday! :D

I went to Dundee today (Shopping in Perth is officially awful)...

17P02PFOR_normal.jpg

I got this in black. I'm going to get my red jacket next month, or I might just ask for it for Christmas. :D

02S11PBLK_normal.jpg

The skinniest jeans I've ever bought - 26" 30", it was a squeeze at first.

23R12PCHR_normal.jpg

871800.jpg

The rest of my wages are being saved. :)

I went to Dundee today (Shopping in Perth is officially awful)...

17P02PFOR_normal.jpg

I got this in black. I'm going to get my red jacket next month, or I might just ask for it for Christmas. :D

02S11PBLK_normal.jpg

The skinniest jeans I've ever bought - 26" 30", it was a squeeze at first.

23R12PCHR_normal.jpg

871800.jpg

The rest of my wages are being saved. :)

Not sure about the first 3 item's but like the boot's........any chance of a photo...... with just them on :P (you i mean,not really my colour :P )

What would guys know about womens fashion - grey and black are this seasons must haves. I kid you not, you're hard pushed to find anything to wear for day time in any bright colours.

I was flirting with the idea of buying those boots in grey, but I settled for nice, safe black and they look... erm... "shit hot" with the jeans, which take me a good five minutes to get on. :lol:

What would guys know about womens fashion - grey and black are this seasons must haves. I kid you not, you're hard pushed to find anything to wear for day time in any bright colours.

I was flirting with the idea of buying those boots in grey, but I settled for nice, safe black and they look... erm... "shit hot" with the jeans, which take me a good five minutes to get on. :lol:

I'm sure Kilt will offer to give you a hand.

Archived