Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're for storage, yes. I've got loads of towels and pillows and duvets that are sitting taking up space in my cupboards. These would sort that out :) And the smaller ones are for travelling with, you don't need a hoover for them as they have a one-way valve that you just squeeze the air out of. Means we'll be able to take a much smaller case on holiday with us :D

They're for storage, yes. I've got loads of towels and pillows and duvets that are sitting taking up space in my cupboards. These would sort that out :) And the smaller ones are for travelling with, you don't need a hoover for them as they have a one-way valve that you just squeeze the air out of. Means we'll be able to take a much smaller case on holiday with us :D

Aye, it just means you'll need to sit on the bags, instead of sitting on your case! ;):lol:

Shakehands purchased a milkshaje and six chocolate swis s rolls as pre-match for the P&B Select. Ace. B) :lol::D

And some sort of muffin/croissant thing. And a cup of tea. And a cheeseburger. :lol:

Guest Adam__Wee

11617872291486Blackknit.jpg

Just ordered this Lyle and Scott number online.

How much did that set you back, Neilly?

I am going on a major spending splurge on Tuesday, then I am meeting a lovely lass on Tuesday evening. The pulling pants will be ever present.

Guest Adam__Wee

70 pund.

Was cheaper on another site but only done small and shit like that which is no use for an ever growing alcoholic like myself.

Not bad, not bad at all! I am on the hunt for a pair of Forest Hills, a Henri Lloyd polo I seen on Brown Bag clothing, a couple of pairs of jeans, and a lacoste zipper. The rest is going on my ever growing beer belly, just like yours :P

Guest Adam__Wee

Fozza Hills, nice choice :D

Yes our ever growing beer bellies will be added to tomorrow I have no doubt, should be rare.

I'm away out for a few drem anyway, will catch you tomorrow Mr Wee.

Have a good one.

Hasta luego

11617872291486Blackknit.jpg

Just ordered this Lyle and Scott number online.

Like i said to you on MSN that is a lovely jumper. I'll be wearing my yellow one tomorrow at the football i think as i plan to wear it on my night out straight afterwards. Personally i haven't bought anything of note since the Armani t-shirt t'other week, i can't afford to right now!

Nice jumper, Neilly boy. Like Jammy, I am also skinto at the moment. Last thing I bought was a Hackett zipper in Glasgow.

Hopefully I get a job by Christmas, meaning some income and more clothing. :)

Guest Adam Wee

I'm upset.

I got paid loads and loads and loads of money today but didn't buy anything for myself. Instead I bought christmas presents for other people.

How sad. :(

Ach, just think how happy you are making other people feel! I get a shed load of money paid into my account on Tuesday (well it is already there) and the bank is taking over half of it. I just keep teeling myself that the bank and it's employees will be happy! <_<:lol:

Archived