Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the TV you got from Amazon or something?

Whats the spec? etc.

I cancelled the first one from amazon, as it didnt come with the stand, it was a 56" LCD rear projection, after consideration, i plumped for the smaller 40" LCD, but it gets rave reviews, its the Bravia 40W, its 1080i, but will do 1080p if the source allows (like blueray). :D

I ended up getting it from amazon, and it was the same price as the 56" rear projection one, which would have just been too big for my living room.

Guest Stella Addict

post-5103-1161361535_thumb.jpg

all my jacket's are blue,black or dark green......good for hiding from the misses..she cant tell what's what

No going to hide anything from the Mrs wi that one then eh ;)

Nice jacket though

I cancelled the first one from amazon, as it didnt come with the stand, it was a 56" LCD rear projection, after consideration, i plumped for the smaller 40" LCD, but it gets rave reviews, its the Bravia 40W, its 1080i, but will do 1080p if the source allows (like blueray). :D

I ended up getting it from amazon, and it was the same price as the 56" rear projection one, which would have just been too big for my living room.

Any chance you can give me links to both please? :)

No going to hide anything from the Mrs wi that one then eh ;)

Nice jacket though

She's seen it and even she say's it's nice :o Amazing what can happen if you give the house a spring clean before she get's in from a hard day's work.Think making her dinner was the icing on the cake!! .........all though, f**k doing that everytime i want some new clobber :)

40" LCD

56" rear projection.

I would have gone for the RP if i had the space, but after measuring, it was just going to dominate my living room.

Its new tech on the RP, picture is stunning in HD.

Thanks.

I think Ill have to wait and see if I get that job offshore before I start thinking about getting one.

A projector might also be an option :)

Archived