Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered Depeche Mode singles 86-98 but it hastn' arrived yet.

That reminds me, i ordered Goodbye Charlie Bright from Play around 5 days ago. Going by what the website claimed it should be arriving on my doorstep tomorrow. Fingers crossed anyway! I'm looking forward to watching it...

Gola are quite a fashionable make these days* alongside Dunlop who were also guaranteed to get you bullied at school. I personally wouldn't wear them but each to their own and all that :)

You just cannot beat adidas for trainers. Many have tried and all have failed. Wear adidas folks, you know it makes sense B)

*thats if you count hairy students as fashionable and I know i don't :)

The man speaks the truth.

As for Gola trainers, they've been selling retro Gola trainers in a lot of trendy shoe shops for some time now.

Nics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got to be the worst brand ever. Pure comedy if you ever saw anone shameless enough to wear them.

Me, I'd sooner go barefoot!

I hate trainers and rarely wear them but my sister keeps buying me VANS. I think they are ok but I dont wear them much. I got a pair of nubuck ones about six years ago and I do still wear them :lol: they are hanging together by a thread now and they fucking stink but I like them. They dont look like trainers at all apart from the VANS style of sole.

I like desert boots. I have loads of them kicking around the place and sometimes i go out wearing odd pairs of them too.

I`m not sartorially elegant :lol: I have one really good suit a ted baker one and I make it look like a load of shit as well. I look like fucking Colombo in it.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Anything with two bands on it

Wearing two band trainers gave you a nickname of "Tommy Two Stripes" :D

Worn by people who would also step outside the house wearing shoes with trackie bottoms. Now that was a good look ;)

Technics.jpg

We purchased this (Technics SCDV290) today with some of the money we got as a wedding present. It is awesome! :D It also hooks up to the TV and becomes a 5.1 dolby surround sound system too :D B)

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Technics.jpg

We purchased this (Technics SCDV290) today with some of the money we got as a wedding present. It is awesome! :D It also hooks up to the TV and becomes a 5.1 dolby surround sound system too :D B)

I've got that one Debs (without the DVD player) and I can tell you that it's an absolute monster. It's been out for a fair few years now but it's still one of the best on the market.

Excellent purchase :D

At my school, the following brands warranted bullying:

Bull Boys (advertised by Gareth Southgate, the jingle went "Bull Boys shoes is what you need, get the poewr on your feet!", and they came with a ball attached to a piece of elastic to improve you skill)

Head

Gola

Active

Hi-Tech

Dunlop

Anything with two bands on it

Anything with four bands on it

Cica (they made football boots called Cica blades)

Nics

Pony

Add anything by George, Asda's own brand, to that list :)

Archived