• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BishyTON said:

I am ranked second and have scored the most points, yet I am fourth in my division and missing the playoffs as it stands! Incredible stuff lol!

Division 2 is the class of the league.

Get the playoffs to 6 teams.

(Note: I'm ranked 6th)

• 2 weeks later...

Barring the Texans outscoring Justin Tucker by 47 pts I'll win to go 5-7 to keep my ultra slim playoff chances alive in theory I think but I results elsewhere have killed off any real likelihood.

• 2 weeks later...

Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram, Devonta Freeman, Marshawn Lynch & Jamaal Williams.... I have an abundance at RB. Anyone looking to improve their playoff chances with a decent WR to trade? I'm only sitting 6th with a slim chance to make it into the 4th playoff spot but I'd need something worthwhile to get me there.

League B by the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to MoWonderboy who came out of know where on the back of the Todd Gurley show to take the title. League in need of a revamp next year IMO. Same faces as last year end up chucking it. Less players next season?

14 hours ago, Jambo Stu said:

Congrats to MoWonderboy who came out of know where on the back of the Todd Gurley show to take the title. League in need of a revamp next year IMO. Same faces as last year end up chucking it. Less players next season?

Didn't seem like anyone chucked it in the league I was in. 'A' league I think. One of the things I like about this league is the depth on the waiver wire compared to the other p+b leagues. 

On 12/28/2017 at 17:46, jagfox99 said:

Congratulations @Mo Wonderboy I was well beat with or without Gurley on the day.

I really liked the format. 

Quick question.  Do top performers move up to the next division? 

Nah, this was just randomly assigned divisions rather than tiered. Did someone mention B league had a couple of folks pack it in midway through?

I think I'll be skipping this one next year unfortunately. Love the auction format but I'm not as invested as some of my other leagues anymore and need to make some cuts :( 

On the plus side, it might mean theres enough folks dropping out that you can merge the 2 leagues in to one...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Kev and MoWonderboy on winning the respective leagues.

As this is re-draft, that pretty much concludes the Auction League activity for a few months, will resurrect this thread/start a 2018 one in the summer and get the sign ups open.

If anyone has any format/rule change suggestions then fire away and these can all be sorted out in the summer.

Archived