Fantasy Auction League(s) 2017

Paul Marnie

18 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

I have tagged the remaining 4 from the B League who haven't responded (apart from Bully Di Villa), can't find him, changed username?

Everyone will have received an email through FF anyways about it, so there's been plenty warning. Will close sign-ups when we hit a decent number.

@Bully Wee Villa Did he always have spaces in his name? :huh:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul Marnie said:

Second Bump

Appears we have 19, when I get 1 more I'll close sign ups

Just 1 person not coming back? :( pretty good record

Annoyingly we appear to be stuck on 19, again I'll give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to join, or if anyone else has had a change of heart and is dropping out, then let me know

1 hour ago, JStrummer86 said:

Is the 20th spot filled for this? Not much experience with Auction but up for joining if there is a spot available? Been in the regular fantasy league for a few years but only check the forum around NFL season. 

@Paul Marnie

Don't worry, none of us have much experience with the auction format, I think last year's one was the first time for almost all of us.

JStrummer86 competes the line up and the sign ups are now closed.

I will tag everyone later so that they get a notification, but I propose a draft date either 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th of September.

It is crucial that everyone attends the drafts, otherwise it kinda sucks.

Any comments about preferred dates, please make them now

Sunday 3rd works best for me too, could do any of the rest depending on the time.

Edit: Think it maybe took an hour and a half at most last time? It wasn't too slow moving from what I remember.

Archived