Best and worst areas of your town/city

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Huv.

Just to clarify for 8Mile/Tony - the above is a joke.

:lol: I'm sure some folk on here will think I am being serious as well.

As mentioned above only Bullet deserved any sympathy on that show. Wonder if that wee dick Chris is still alive? He wasn't likely to go places.

10 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The latter.  I'm sure Bullet got a new home away from those wasters.  Imagine having to share your dinner with Marvin.

A quick Google search reveals that he popped off to London!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/how-the-schemes-dog-star-bullet-1059770

Marvin, 30, was delighted to discover his beloved dog was still alive - but less than happy about the name change.

He said last night: ""Bullwinkle? That's bulls***."

:lol:

Quite a good website that.

Onthank in Kilmarnock with similar ratings

8ef6c90c759051f40710ea5af772a95f.jpg

Whereas we are right next door and it's frightening to see how much the average changes for what is about 500 yards away.

52d62220a385ca0b1d1fcb04f665ba68.jpg

Same with where I live...
3eb2966a4e4382c6cba3dede5615f476.jpg
And the area a two minute walk away
4d03976a5c8ab1dfe3c2927b3eda448c.jpg

The food in Ox and Finch is ridiculously good. And Finnieston doesn't end on Argyle Street... of course it's in Finnieston [emoji23]

Pubs wise, for different reasons, The Ben Nevis, Grove, Big Slope, 78, Distill, Park Bar, Chinaskis, & Bon Accord are all alright.

There is a band of areas from Logie/Manor at the Haudagain along Great Northern Road through Woodside and Sandilands and from there turning towards the sea down through Tillydrone and Seaton that have some appalling housing and street.
Only other area is Balnagask at the back of Torry has all the charm of a bombed Syrian/Iraqi city with added rain.
Footdee is great for a wander and to have a reasonable beach only 15 minute walk from city centre is good.
Bits of the city centre are good. and nice areas for parks like Duthie Park are close.

Balnagask always reminds me of what Chernobyl might be like.

On 23/07/2017 at 19:29, RiG said:

:lol: I'm sure some folk on here will think I am being serious as well.

As mentioned above only Bullet deserved any sympathy on that show. Wonder if that wee dick Chris is still alive? He wasn't likely to go places.

Wee chris is still alive, one way of checking is to look at the sheriff court rolls for ayr and killie. Scheme "stars" appear regularly. Plus look on fb, they are all on there and a lot of their profiles are public

Archived