146th Open Championship

Davis Love III

Who will win the 146th Open Championship  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Where do we stand on Poulter if he wins it , he comes across as a bit of a p***k at times through the years , but I actually don't mind him. Ok having backed him this weeks helps a lot

Where do we stand on Poulter if he wins it , he comes across as a bit of a p***k at times through the years , but I actually don't mind him. Ok having backed him this weeks helps a lot

I don't mind him, he certainly hasn't helped himself on Twitter and the like over the years.

Fantastic round by Speith.

6 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Tee times for tomorrow seem helluva late, leaders off at 3.55. Normally leaders go out about half 2.

Is this : for American TV? Weather? Or lots of folk made the cut?

Yank tv.....cha ching

Why do pros think they are immune from shouting fore? Jason Day spanks a drive into the spectators and doesn't even think about shouting fore.

Because they think if it hits a spectator there is a chance they will get a better lie. c***s.

The course looks like it's there for the taking today. I would guess that it would take 10 under par to lead at the end of the day.

Branden Grace needing to finish 4-4 to break the major Championship scoring record.

Guest DAVIDB69

That was a terrible shot from mcilroy but sky never criticise the big names apparently it was a very difficult shot

Guest DAVIDB69
Why do pros think they are immune from shouting fore? Jason Day spanks a drive into the spectators and doesn't even think about shouting fore.

It's not obligatory to shout fore on the pga tour unlike the European tour

Archived