Dodgy transfer dealings

kenny131

On July 18, 2017 at 19:12, fan of the juniors said:

So abuse on an open forum is allowed?
Assume you haven't seen the campaigns aimed at stopping abuse & bullying online ?

Phone the polis then , my man .:rolleyes:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Until they pay what they owe? You make it sound like they've agreed a transfer fee, took the player, then decided not to pay. The players' contract had expired and he decided to sign with another club. It's hardly dodgy transfer dealings.

Until they pay what they owe? You make it sound like they've agreed a transfer fee, took the player, then decided not to pay. The players' contract had expired and he decided to sign with another club. It's hardly dodgy transfer dealings.

Did I start the original topic?
Just commenting the FACT that they owe money for a player & they are unwilling to negotiate a settlement .

I never once said you started the topic, calm down. As far as I am aware they don't owe anything for the player and obviously Pollok feel the same way. If the tables were turned I'm sure club would have the exact same stance. Why would a club just give money to another club if they didn't need to?

I never once said you started the topic, calm down. As far as I am aware they don't owe anything for the player and obviously Pollok feel the same way. If the tables were turned I'm sure club would have the exact same stance. Why would a club just give money to another club if they didn't need to?

Pollok don't feel the same way as they made an initial offer that was refused . I won't state it on here as that is between the clubs .

But what I will say is that Ladeside were initially looking for £6 grand but were more than happy to negotiate . Pollok offered less & never budged from that offer so it is now going to a tribunal . They are the facts of the matter & no one can deny them

That is an astonishing figure to demand for a player that's contract has expired. I thought development fees were based on length of time the player has been with the club and the standard of facilities at the club (which would relate to how much the player has developed). Hence why I was sure Kilbirnie are not entitled to anything as they are a category 4 club (as are almost all Junior sides). Category 4 clubs aren't entitled to any development fee. I'm sure anyone on here would struggle to name an occasion where a Junior club has had to pay another Junior club a development fee for a young player.

Pollok don't feel the same way as they made an initial offer that was refused . I won't state it on here as that is between the clubs .
But what I will say is that Ladeside were initially looking for £6 grand but were more than happy to negotiate . Pollok offered less & never budged from that offer so it is now going to a tribunal . They are the facts of the matter & no one can deny them

If Kilbirnie wanted 6k and Pollok offered 2k and nobody is budging surely a tribunal would settle it at 4 k or is that to simple.

From my poor understanding of the way these fees are calculated and the rumour circulating the terraces about how munched we offered. I'd say it was a fair deal. 

Did Ladeside pay Stranraer £6k when they signed Forde originally?

19 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

6 grand for a player you paid £500 quid for. Aye right. Out of contract and wanted to move on. You will be lucky to get £1200 if that

Archived