This weeks junior friendlys

Gib mclean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irvine meadow 5-0 gartcairn
Good runout for the boys that made it from what I hear, put in the same drawer as saturdays win, lessons to be learned and lessons took.
All the best to Irvine meadow and thanks for the game.

It was good game tonight enjoyed it. A few ex Camelon players in the line up gary wright, frannie kelly and gary kelly. 

Wasn't bad for a friendly alan , we were a bit all over the place to start with,as in going 3 down , but these things happen in friendlies with new guys trying to get used to playing with each other but we came back well , that and u had some good young pacy forwards , the big no10 and the wee ginger 7 impressed me , a good workout for both teams , and the midges at the end lol

10 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Wasn't bad for a friendly alan , we were a bit all over the place to start with,as in going 3 down , but these things happen in friendlies with new guys trying to get used to playing with each other but we came back well , that and u had some good young pacy forwards , the big no10 and the wee ginger 7 impressed me , a good workout for both teams , and the midges at the end lol

Yeah the two mentioned are very good players.  Hope you can get your changing rooms sorted out

On 20 July 2017 at 13:56, CopaMundials said:

Surprised at the 7 , with mainly an Ayr Utd 20s team that plays for Annbank , pre-season i suppose .

Hamilton have one of the best youth set ups and they had first team players in there aswell, we had a few trialists that we are looking to add to the squad so it's a nice mix of Experience juniors and youth from Ayr u20s but as you say that's pre season for you 

Archived