Central 1st Division 2017-18

Ryso Mac

I knew there was more to this than what met the eye
Basically port glasgow have been rail roaded into playing this game despite the fact they are allowed a free and indeed the match should have been played on the 26th of may .
So excuse me if I don't get involved in all the back slapping about good old Rossvale as this stinks to high heaven .

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basically port glasgow have been rail roaded into playing this game despite the fact they are allowed a free and indeed the match should have been played on the 26th of may .
So excuse me if I don't get involved in all the back slapping about good old Rossvale as this stinks to high heaven .
Knew it stunk before the statement.

We were all moaning at StRoch’s about the fixture congestion and we won the last 5 on the spin. It does look like RV had Port over a barrel though when they refused to reschedule. Common sense (or damage limitation?) seems to have prevailed as I think there would have been an almighty uproar if they had refused to rearrange and then been awarded the league title with a walkover and then all this came out. I wouldn’t like to think any team would be that desperate to win this league that they would deliberately shaft an opponent and take a 3-0?? I wouldn’t be. Win it on merit or not at all. Having said that, some people say I am too fair and too balanced for my own good. Still, it’s better than being the other way.... I think that the score on Friday will night will sort this out once and for all. #adrawdiziz

Your just blinded cause it’s your team that are giving a Chance to win the league. Hope rossvale win 5-0 n f**k yous over for winning the league. Best team in league by mile n deserve it.

24 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Your just blinded cause it’s your team that are giving a Chance to win the league. Hope rossvale win 5-0 n f**k yous over for winning the league. Best team in league by mile n deserve it.

Where have you been all season?

Hi the this is my 1st post new to all this and probably not my last y do u want rossvale to f**k the roch over and y do u think they r the best team in the league

Hi the this is my 1st post new to all this and probably not my last y do u want rossvale to f**k the roch over and y do u think they r the best team in the league

Correct me if I’m wrong but are they not the best footballing side in the league?

On 2 August 2017 at 07:42, tambothejambo said:

What's everybody's thoughts on how their own team will fair this year.

What other teams do you think are good value with the bookies

62ac14b62dd53a0a132ebaa08511cf0b.jpgf46116bc3794a8c7ace179165d976067.jpg

Forth have what looks like a decent squad this year so hopeful we will be top half.
Personally think Shotts should be favs and St Rochs up their challenging as well.

Expected a lot more from Shotts Bon Accord.

23 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Back to fitba matters ... 

wishaw dropped massive points tonight could that be the end of there outside hopes 

Equally worrying was the fact they only managed  to score during the 5 min  period when the EK no 10  absented himself from the play,cheerily announcing to some bemused spectators  that he was 'gawn furra shit'.  :huh:He returned to play out the rest of the game.

5 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Nobody will f**k us over. We done the business on Monday night, kid, so anything else is a bonus. Heading up into the Super knowing our fanbase offers the club so much scope to keep growing and improving. Enjoy your moment in the sun. 

Nobody will f**k us over. We done the business on Monday night, kid, so anything else is a bonus. Heading up into the Super knowing our fanbase offers the club so much scope to keep growing and improving. Enjoy your moment in the sun. 

Well hope Rossvale win he league as they will be deserved winners :-)

Archived