Central 1st Division 2017-18

Ryso Mac

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dnt like to rely on other teams but wishaw hv roch away mon ek away wed Greenock away sat 
stil to play port twice 
yoker away 
forth away 
us at home ... if they pull it off will be some achievement 

We’ve still to play wishaw away aswell

Top of the league along with Wishaw.
Rossvale 61 pts maximum 64 pts 
St Roch's 59 pts maximum 62 pts
Benburb 58 pts maximum 61 pts
Neilston 49 pts maximum 55 pts
Wishaw 29 pts maximum 62 pts.
With the Candy and Wishaw playing on Monday by my reckoning that means that Rossvale are guaranteed to be in the top 3?

With the Candy and Wishaw playing on Monday by my reckoning that means that Rossvale are guaranteed to be in the top 3?

I’d agree with that, looks like Rossvale are already promoted as one or both the Candy or Wishaw have to drop points.

7 minutes ago, The Bens said:

I’d agree with that, looks like Rossvale are already promoted as one or both the Candy or Wishaw have to drop points.

A St Roch's win on Monday night would promote the Candy........and Rossvale.

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:45, griffiti on the wall said:

Can't see anything other than a very comfortable home win for Benburb 6-0

Neilston v Wishaw should be a cracker as a very direct and physical home side square up again imo the best footballing side in the league I'm gonna go for a very narrow away win 1-2

Forth v greenock is again a very tough one to call but I'm going 2-1 to the home side and finally in the mid table clash between Blantyre and Yoker I can't see past a home win 3-1

It was 3-1 going on 10, our goalkeeper saved us from a tanking plus Blantyre missed a right few easy ones too.

St Roch's top of the table and promoted.  Big congratulations to all the staff. 

Fourth place still up for grabs but you would have to say Neilston are now big favourites. Wishaw looked tired tonight and still have an abundance of games in a very short period of time. To catch Neilston they would probably need to win nine of their ten remaining games. 

Blantyre will also host Benburb at the weekend with an outside chance of claiming the play-off spot. 

With Forth picking up points and a little battle for third bottom developing then Port will go to Rossvale thinking their 33 points isn't them safe yet. Hear there could be a big crowd at that game. 

Still life in the league yet. 

Wishaw must be completely exhausted. Still another 10 league games and a cup tie to be played.

Hearing rumours the Rossvale v Port Glasgow has been moved from Saturday to Monday night, yes no maybe?

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Wishaw must be completely exhausted. Still another 10 league games and a cup tie to be played.

Hearing rumours the Rossvale v Port Glasgow has been moved from Saturday to Monday night, yes no maybe?

At moment wishaw can’t be any more tired than most teams  teams like roch neilston and among others hv played jist as many (giv or take 2) midweek ties as them 

it will will be next week or so it will kick in when every one is waiting around and they are still kickin a baw 

2 hours ago, Homelessglasgow said:

St Roch's top of the table and promoted.  Big congratulations to all the staff. 

Fourth place still up for grabs but you would have to say Neilston are now big favourites. Wishaw looked tired tonight and still have an abundance of games in a very short period of time. To catch Neilston they would probably need to win nine of their ten remaining games. 

Blantyre will also host Benburb at the weekend with an outside chance of claiming the play-off spot. 

With Forth picking up points and a little battle for third bottom developing then Port will go to Rossvale thinking their 33 points isn't them safe yet. Hear there could be a big crowd at that game. 

Still life in the league yet. 

Neilston can finish with 56 if they beat shotts n wishaw 

think wishaw can finish with 59 if they win every game 

something’s got to giv 

4 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Still teh Saturday on the fixture list on the SJFA site Tam!

20 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston can finish with 56 if they beat shotts n wishaw 

think wishaw can finish with 59 if they win every game 

something’s got to giv 

You would have to think Neilston can take the win at home aginst Shotts this weekend. That takes them to 52 points with one game to go. Wishaw are currently on 29 points with ten games to play in a very short period, and one of them is Neilston.

I'd be very happy if I were Neilston to have the points on board. Don't think you will be waiting too long to clinch fourth. 

Archived