Acid attacks

Pretty sure that the cctv shows the person that he was trying to steal the bike from knocked the bottle of acid from his hands and then kicked the bottle away. It was then that it hit the lady so technically the guy that was jailed never actually done anything to the lady. He still deserved to have the book thrown at him though for bringing the acid in the first place. That and the fact that he had previously had acid thrown in his face, so he would know exactly the pain involved, puts him in the psychotic category for me and hopefully his sentence will make a few others think twice about using acid as a weapon.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Woman died after having acid thrown on her while she was visiting her daughters grave.

21 hours ago, throbber said:

Doesn’t get much more tragic than that does it?

hmmmm - wdnt like to say without the full facts to hand - how did the daughter die ?

Other than naming your child Xeneral.

Xeneral Webster. How do you even pronounce that?

Bad perhaps, but I have formed a snap judgment about this man and his family. Suffice to say, I bet they are scum, subhuman scum.

Xeneral Webster. How do you even pronounce that?

Bad perhaps, but I have formed a snap judgment about this man and his family. Suffice to say, I bet they are scum, subhuman scum.

Miss-spelled “Venerial”?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived