Sturgeon/Barnier Meeting

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

We'll start a list on you afterwards, lol.......by the way , do you remember when I tried to explain to you about your complicity in ganging up?....Well you've just done it. Aren't you the Billy BigBaws? My hero!

Is that you being bullied, singled-out or persecuted again?

Feel free to start a list on me.  Only, you know, don't persecute, single me out or bully me.

You are a slavering fucking arsehole.  It's genuinely embarrassing and a little creepy the way you act on here, if you are indeed a grown man.

So it's 2-1.

Just now, Shades75 said:

Is that you being bullied, singled-out or persecuted again?

Feel free to start a list on me.  Only, you know, don't persecute, single me out or bully me.

You are a slavering fucking arsehole.  It's genuinely embarrassing and a little creepy the way you act on here, if you are indeed a grown man.

So it's 2-1.

Heid's gone !

Considering You're the one who's constantly on my case I'd suggest you're the creep , but then I've bettered you that many times I can see why you're bitter, wee man.

It's 2-1.

"Who is the bigger arsehole - Shades75 or Mcspreader?".

If I get more votes against me by individual posters than you by this time next Saturday at this time (9:30pm) I'll, either, never post in the politics forum again or I'll resign from P&B.  You choose.  On one condition....

....that you agree to do the same.

Well?

5 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

It's 2-1.

If I get more votes against me by individual posters than you by this time next Saturday at this time (9:30pm) I'll, either, never post in the politics forum again or I'll resign from P&B.  You choose.  On one condition....

Well?

And you sum up your idiocy beautifully . Well done.

Let me tell you  secret.. This forum isn't real life and does not represent real life in any way shape or form.  All on here know you don't have an original thought or idea.. You're desperate,  now go lie  down and rest a bit and stop trying to gain some sort of relevance and importance at someone else's expense. 

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

I'm in favour of Scottish Independence so I want McSpreader to post as frequent as possible.   

He's like the Bt patronising woman x 10.   

IMO, he lowers the tone at every available opportunity.

This place has been quieter lately.  I genuinely think that some think "why bother" if Mcspreader is around.  It descends into childlike shit-flinging repeatedly.

If someone deliberately wanted to downgrade conversation and drive posters away from a subject they might be interested then acting the idiot, as Mcspreader does, and filling page after page with blatant fuckwittery would be one way.

I wish he'd f**k off.

5 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

And you sum up your idiocy beautifully . Well done.

Let me tell you  secret.. This forum isn't real life and does not represent real life in any way shape or form.  All on here know you don't have an original thought or idea.. You're desperate,  now go lie  down and rest a bit and stop trying to gain some sort of relevance and importance at someone else's expense. 

Ah, coward.

Just now, McSpreader said:

You seem angry ! 

Why do you continue to talk about me?

You need to get a life,   sonny!

I wish you'd leave this forum because you add nothing of worth and, IMO, drive others away.

Will you take up my offer?

I don't agree with driving anyone away.   McSpreader should be allowed to continue posting.   

I voted for Brexit although I'd change my mind if offered the chance to revote.  

Shades75: Because you're a better poster and utterly owner McSpeader on brexit shouldn't mean McSpreader shouldn't post.   

All political views should be welcome on the politics forum.  

21 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I don't agree with driving anyone away.   McSpreader should be allowed to continue posting.   

I voted for Brexit although I'd change my mind if offered the chance to revote.  

Shades75: Because you're a better poster and utterly owner McSpeader on brexit shouldn't mean McSpreader shouldn't post.   

All political views should be welcome on the politics forum.  

Normally, I'd agree.  There are always exceptions though,....

Mcspreader adds absolutely zero to this forum.

Trolling takes many forms and I believe that Mcspreader knows fine well what he's doing.  No-one slips from writing legible sentences to gratuitous insults and gutterall filibustering as seamlessly as he does without purpose.

He craves attention, as displayed in his relentless need to reply to any post that gives him a passing mention, nod or displays exasperation at his wanton disregard for even the basic etiquette that a forum demands.  Which is a very low bar indeed.

I don't think it fair that some posters are put off posting here, or some pass through having read some of the reams of absolute shite going on, because "what's the point with that clown ruining every thread".

I'm not saying that this forum should become some high-brow debating chamber but it surely shouldn't put up with that idiot.

There are other, all be-it smaller, forums on some of the teams fans sites that can have these types of discussions and there's at least two, that I know of, that would simply not put up with his shite.

I'll just add that I accept that my opinion is just that.  If the collective wit and wisdom of P&B disagree then I, more than happily, will accept that I am wrong, that Mcspreader has something to offer the forum and that I just have to put up with it.

My offer to him does still stand though, because I do wish he'd f**k off.

20 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Nah. Anyone who uses the phrase "you created me" when referring to the politics section of a football forum is way too far gone and should be fucked right out the door for the benefit of everyone. He's a spamming arsehole and when that type start playing to it, it gets tedious. 

It's 2-1.
Well?

Toughie - Shades or Shitspreader?

Like choosing between a holiday in Bali and a holiday in Butlins.

10 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Normally, I'd agree.  There are always exceptions though,....

Mcspreader adds absolutely zero to this forum.

Trolling takes many forms and I believe that Mcspreader knows fine well what he's doing.  No-one slips from writing legible sentences to gratuitous insults and gutterall filibustering as seamlessly as he does without purpose.

He craves attention, as displayed in his relentless need to reply to any post that gives him a passing mention, nod or displays exasperation at his wanton disregard for even the basic etiquette that a forum demands.  Which is a very low bar indeed.

I don't think it fair that some posters are put off posting here, or some pass through having read some of the reams of absolute shite going on, because "what's the point with that clown ruining every thread".

I'm not saying that this forum should become some high-brow debating chamber but it surely shouldn't put up with that idiot.

There are other, all be-it smaller, forums on some of the teams fans sites that can have these types of discussions and there's at least two, that I know of, that would simply not put up with his shite.

I'll just add that I accept that my opinion is just that.  If the collective wit and wisdom of P&B disagree then I, more than happily, will accept that I am wrong, that Mcspreader has something to offer the forum and that I just have to put up with it.

My offer to him does still stand though, because I do wish he'd f**k off.

Stop making it about me and we'll all  be just dandy.

If I say something you don't like then either politely disagree or ignore.  Every post in response to me uses the one of the following words : 'chump' , 'minter' 'c**t', 'arsehole' etc, etc, etc. 

As for ruining every thread!!  I mostly post on Brexit related threads and the MusicForum with very rare incursions in to other threads.

It's funny that you seem to think it's ok to target abuse on to me and then try to corral together a lynch mob, as if you need affirmation from your fellow posters that you're on the moral high ground.

I have my views. I will express them. You could learn something.

Try reading my posts calmly, in the spirit of free speech and debate and you might learn why there are Brexiteers and what really motivates them and not just  default to your usual prejudiced, ignorant stereotyping. 

You see everything through the prism of BrexitBad.  I see everything through the prism  of BrexitGood, like the majority of people in the UK.

I don't see the EU autocrats as benign , benevolent rulers with our best interests at heart. I see them as  faceless, unelected, dictarorial, empire building dictators who ultimately  intend to denude all member states of any vestige of national independence or identity.

You don't want to hear that and would rather bury your head in the sand.

And just for clarification , the reason I won't consent to your poll request is simple. A poll of posters on this forum would be about as useful and scientific as asking a random group of Jews if they want a chicken sandwich or a bacon roll.

10 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Have you got proof that most people in Britain see Brexit as good idea?  

I was basing that assertion on the referendum result as it is the largest poll available that can be reliably accepted.

Also, I see very little evidence of a change in that outlook from Leave voters and a hardening of attitudes amongst Leave voters following the blatantly anti-UK  and punitive attitude of the EU negotiators.

I think you will also accept that even most Remain voters now accept the inevitability of Brexit, even if the nature of it is up for negotiation.

3 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

So your answer is...

No you don't have any proof that most people living in Britain (of which many were not even allowed to vote) believe Brexit is a good idea.  

Thanks, you could have just said that.

That wasn't my answer and that answer has no value as the only evidence of opinion is the referendum result and if you extrapolate that across the population as a whole you will get a majority in favour of Brexit therefore I'm entitled to make that claim..

Otherwise no election result is valid unless all 65+million people in the UK are asked, including babies and toddlers.

It's a bit of a dead end conversation tbh.

Archived