Sturgeon/Barnier Meeting

13 minutes ago, mjw said:

All those words just to stick the old Braveheart pish in.

Thanks for paying all our prescription fees and bridge tolls as well.
Must be murder being the only taxpayer in Scotland.

I'm not convinced I'm the only one. I just prefer my taxdollars spent judiciously not used by a political party to bribe the gullible.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

"Our friends in Europe" :lol::lol::lol:

Did you actually pay attention to the Out campaign? Engaging with Europe was definitely not "on message"

I disagree. Engaging with the EU, rEurope and rWorld is exactly what Brexit is about. It couldn't be a more integral and fundamental aspect of Brexit.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'm sure that was top of the agenda in the swathes of slums of Cardiff and Sunderland.

There aren't 17 million people in the slums of Cardiff or Sunderland or the wilds of Lincolnshire 

I'm not convinced I'm the only one. I just prefer my taxdollars spent judiciously not used by a political party to bribe the gullible.

It seems to have worked in your case.

Just now, jakedee said:

The correct phrase to use would be over 1 million people resident in Scotland.

And as there are 800,000 Scots living in rUK it would be safe to assume a significant number of them voted Leave.....I even know a few!

Brexit should mean fucking Brexit. No E.U citizens getting into this country, no trade with any part of the E.U, no sharing of security with any part of the E.U. We must be allowed to govern our own country. I'm sick to death of all of these soft as shite brexiteers who dont have the courage of their convictions. The majority of this country voted to leave, so let's fucking leave. Trump has the right idea, we should build a big fuckoff wall between us and the euro's. We dont need them, we can survive, and almost certainly prosper, outwith that union. Just leave, and send all the foreigners back to their own countries. We're sick of them taking all our jobs and scrounging from the benefit system. f**k off back home. The rest of the world are desperate to trade with us, they're falling over each other trying to get trade deals signed up with the UK. So lets stop fannying around, and get this Brexit lark done, sharpish.

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of the Conservative and Unionist party.

Number of the UK electorate voting Leave

I'm currently on holiday in Majorca - lovely hotel, good food, etc., and chock-full of Suvvern Brits, and I've been genuinely shocked at just how much their sphincters are now twitching at the prospect of their naïve enthusiasm for Brexit actually blowing up in their faces.
Talk about Buyers Regret, Guv, I ask yer !

3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'm currently on holiday in Majorca - lovely hotel, good food, etc., and chock-full of Suvvern Brits, and I've been genuinely shocked at just how much their sphincters are now twitching at the prospect of their naïve enthusiasm for Brexit actually blowing up in their faces.

Tell them that from next year they'll be restricted to 200 snouts and a litre of voddy on the way back.

McSpreader = absolute slaverin fuckin arsehole. It's really not worth pulling apart the shite he spouts - completely meaningless guff. Just go full Andrea, Spreads old bean. It'll fit you like a glove. 

9 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

If I was on holiday in Majorca I would not be posting on a politics forum ....tbf I wouldn't be online fulll stop!

Good to hear the 'Suvvern Brits' are out there engaging with Europe though!

8 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

The Vote Leave campaign bus in Staffordshire

That was funded by the Leave campaign not a political party or an elected Government to promote a party political agenda. Also, the point of the £350 million claim is  that we are net contributors to the EU protectionist/closed shop market place and that cash would be better under UK control  rather than used to prop up the undemocratic, vainglorious Franco/German European Empire project.

Archived