Sturgeon/Barnier Meeting

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DublinMagyar said:

Sturgeon lapdancing for Barnier.

What thee on aboot? It's still there int' original post.......Are you saying she really did that lap dance? Because I just made that up for fun!!

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Your Dad choosing not to finish on your mum's puss imo.

He did that on yer maw's plenty of times!

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

What thee on aboot? It's still there int' original post.......Are you saying she really did that lap dance? Because I just made that up for fun!!

He did that on yer maw's plenty of times!

f**k........we might be brothers!

12 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

For people who never tire of saying how ineffective and irrelevant Sturgeon is, Unionists always seem to react very badly when she meets with high profile figures outside Scotland.

I think this is down to two things. First, the 'pretend parliament' or 'parish council' view in which we should know our place and let our betters in Westminster deal with this sort of thing.

Secondly, it's the utter seethe they feel when it becomes obvious that Sturgeon is both respected and comfortable in this role.

Does anyone think Dugdale or Davidson would have pursued such a meeting on behalf of Scotland and her position in post-Brexit Europe?

Yet more evidence that for those of us in the range of wanting Scotland to be an independent nation state or, at the very least, a strong region of a unitary state, it is absolutely essential to have Scottish nationalists in a strong position of government. Only they are prepared to put an independence referendum on the table, which is literally the only thing giving us any kind of negotiating position just now.

Archived