Fantasy Premier League

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

The new season must be close to starting, I see the official FPL twitter is releasing some player prices, in dribs&drabs 

We've got a works league so I'll sign up again as the craic/banter is quite good fun.

Yeah I will post the League code and I will restart the league as soon as it opens. 

This will be a difficult season I reckon. Too many unknowns with the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool who had poor seasons. 

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

At what price point would Haaland become not worth having as you physically couldn't get enough other decent players in your squad? 17m? 20m? I'm guessing he'll be at least £13.5m

They've already announced him at £14.0m, which is surprisingly high to me because he only actually bettered Kane by 9 points last year and Salah had one better season and one very close season to Haaland's output last year and both times he came in at £13.0m the season after.

I'll still be starting with him because the City fixtures are fantastic to open up but I don't think I'll be keeping him all season at that price.

• 1 month later...

He's £14 million, but they seem to have made a few other players a bit cheaper, especially the defenders. I didn't find it any more difficult than previous seasons to pick my team, in fact I've got a bit left over. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa