League title odds

Got to go with neilly aswell. Lochar now on paper have the spine of a lowland league but i think it will go all the way between 3 teams. Has whorlow commited to anyone this s eason neil? 

Because Stranraer don't have Brian "superstar" gilfillan. Think Stranraer will play some good football this season as well have pull off a few results but I think they might struggle over the course of the season. Might be doing them a bit of injustice as I haven't seen them nor have I seen bonnyton or Annan. 

4 hours ago, neily1690 said:

20 ew on lochar please

Think itl be a open league with 3 or 4 in mix

A take it Lochar have made a few decent signings then?? I heard the Anderson boy has signed who is a good player. Also heard the lad Wells signed as well who I always felt was Dalbeaties weakest player when watching them. 

Got to go with neilly aswell. Lochar now on paper have the spine of a lowland league but i think it will go all the way between 3 teams. Has whorlow commited to anyone this s eason neil? 

Training with stranraer reserves to have experienced player in ranks as team is pretty young

44 minutes ago, The golden boot said:

A take it Lochar have made a few decent signings then?? I heard the Anderson boy has signed who is a good player. Also heard the lad Wells signed as well who I always felt was Dalbeaties weakest player when watching them. 

Wasnt able to watch many dalbeattie games but believe he was very highly rated down there. Chris jardine former annan captain and connor casey  from gretna is said to be a player. Goodwin former threave and gretna player dont know anything else on him, expect him to improve there team tho? Newton for me look to have made one of the best summer signings with cluckie signing. Threave will be better than last year but still think they will come up short. Saints to struggle for consistency. Bonnyton who knows??? 

14 hours ago, The golden boot said:

Anderson good signing for lochar if he can't stay fit as I'm pretty sure he missed a lot of games due to injury last season? Heard the wells boy got offered captaincy at dalbeattie? Doesn't sound like you went to many of there games..

13 hours ago, Thehulk said:

Wasnt able to watch many dalbeattie games but believe he was very highly rated down there. Chris jardine former annan captain and connor casey  from gretna is said to be a player. Goodwin former threave and gretna player dont know anything else on him, expect him to improve there team tho? Newton for me look to have made one of the best summer signings with cluckie signing. Threave will be better than last year but still think they will come up short. Saints to struggle for consistency. Bonnyton who knows??? 

Yes Newton have strengthened by recruiting Stuart Cluckie, stevie Ross, lulu richardson and Ewan brown. There is also talk of coco bell, Stanley Hughes and lee Boyce signing which would be great additions to their squad. 

Mids ew at 10/1. Watched them last night against a strong Carlisle City team and totally outplayed them for most of the game. Also without there top scorer from last season. Think mids could be the dark horses this season.

Mids will do well. Flannaery guy even though he's a dick will do well there in my opinion. Was it not Carlisle City Reserves they played tho? Not sure how good a level they are.
Stranraer will be the team to watch out for, cause a few shocks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just here to post scores and updates on the Stranraer reserves as a close fan this season, 80-1 is shocking prices. At least a top 6 or better finish this season, maybe just a personal opinion. A lot of good young boys as well as old wigtown favourite mark whorlow signing

3 hours ago, Reserves said:

Just here to post scores and updates on the Stranraer reserves as a close fan this season, 80-1 is shocking prices. At least a top 6 or better finish this season, maybe just a personal opinion. A lot of good young boys as well as old wigtown favourite mark whorlow signing

I can't believe you are complaining about the odds when you feel they will do so well. I'm very sorry but I have now cut Stranraer to 6/1 due to the information you have just shared. As of yet I have not received any real bets for lochar thistle so they have drifted out to 14/1

Archived