Sign in to follow this  
Dosser-fae-the-shire

C**** on Holiday

How thick do you have to be to be one of these people? Say six months after a holiday you get one of these quacks phoning you up asking about your holiday, and telling you if you say it was shit you can get some money. Do they not think companies will ask why they waited months to complain, after any medical proof of illness or of the state of the destination would be long gone? Do they not remember posting on social media about enjoying the holiday, and making no mention of food poisoning? Whenever someone posts one of these stories in here I'm torn between whether greed or stupidity is a bigger reason for people being sued, and I still can't decide. 

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I have fired him a tweet but he's not tweeted in years.

Probably wise if you're a professional c**t and might appear in the papers.

Gobby, entitled English people are the worst c***s on holiday.

Their accent cuts through me like screechy chalk on a blackboard.

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Gobby, entitled English people are the worst c***s on holiday.

Their accent cuts through me like screechy chalk on a blackboard.

I noticed when I was in Salou in 2009 with my mates that they seem to have this thing about hogging stuff. 

The hotel we were staying in had all types in it; groups of ladsladslads, families, old couples.  In the entertainment/bar complex it had a PS2, pool table, outside bowling lane and lots of pool toys/equipment like a football and goals for pool based handball.

These predominantly Cockney and Scouse families would do fucking shifts (in pairs usually) to make sure no one else in the hotel could get near anything.  They would do hour long stints, then the granny and granddad would take over the pool table, whilst one group of kids would move onto the bowling lane. while the older kids in the family would go and hog the PS2.  Like a shift rotation type thing.  

Was both harrowing and hilarious to sit and watch whilst getting pished.