C**** on Holiday

People at meal times who lose all composure because of food.

Jumping into any space they see when there's clearly a queue for a food station.

Standing right up yer arse when you're trying to put some food on your plate.

Putting too much on your plate. A guy last night had fresh fruit with chocolate sauce on it and prawn crackers on the same plate. Tinkish behaviour.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, zidane's child said:

Jumping into any space they see when there's clearly a queue for a food station.

^^^^ Got pushed out of the way when they were throwing the boxes out of the back of the lorry

8 hours ago, zidane's child said:

Nearly saw this come to blows between two middle-aged looking men on holiday in Cuba a few years ago.  It was lobster day so everyone was trying to get a good spot in line and apparantly one of these guys jumped the queue.  I hadn't seen the start of it but all of a sudden they were shouting at each other and one wanted to "take this outside" (despite the fact that we were basically outside already, just under a roof). 

13 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Cuba, Canada's Benidorm

Mostly, although some resorts are also Russia's Benidorm.

Much prefer to pay the extra  hundred dollars or two per person to go to the Dominican Republic or Mexico, that being slightly more expensive sticker price seems to be enough to deter the shitty Canadians.

Actually most flights I have been on, the cabin crew go up and down collecting any rubbish, but there are c***s who still insist on throwing their rubbish onto the floor, c***s

9 minutes ago, ecto said:

Actually most flights I have been on, the cabin crew go up and down collecting any rubbish, but there are c***s who still insist on throwing their rubbish onto the floor, c***s

Been near to last off with Easyjet and Ryanair recently and the garbage people just drop on the floor is unbelievable, especially with the crew walking past several times with bin liners. Slightly more understandable with Ryanair where they've removed the wee nets behind the seats, but still inexcusable. What a lesson to their kids, manky c***s. 

• 3 weeks later...

My company have been dealing with an ongoing complaint from customers about getting food poisoning from a hotel they stayed at in Negril.  They are so convinced that it is the hotel food that they have provided stool samples for testing to back up their case (to our doctor, not us).

The report has been received back this morning, and I paraphrase it pretty accurately.

The samples provided show no evidence of any bacteria that would suggest food poisoning.  They do, however, show significant levels of recent marijuana use.

As the customers are also cc'd into the report, we await their further comments on how they want to take the complaint forward from now.

:lol:

On 29/08/2018 at 21:39, ecto said:

Fella sitting next to me on a flight last year completely ignored the lady collecting rubbish 3 times in 1 flight and just threw all his crap at his feet.

Given I was in the middle seat and him the aisle it meant I had to wade through his trash if I wanted to use the toilet.

Even though I only spent 9 hours in the guys company I came to the conclusion he was a fucking trampy, tinky waster who should live in a shed and not a house.

Given his youthful appearance i guess his mum just cleans up after him the big snowflake.

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

My company have been dealing with an ongoing complaint from customers about getting food poisoning from a hotel they stayed at in Negril.  They are so convinced that it is the hotel food that they have provided stool samples for testing to back up their case (to our doctor, not us).

The report has been received back this morning, and I paraphrase it pretty accurately.

As the customers are also cc'd into the report, we await their further comments on how they want to take the complaint forward from now.

:lol:

Somebody should tell them to smoke it instead of sticking it up their a***...

Recently my parents were on a flight to Malaga but it had to make an emergency landing at Bilbao, the reason being the fuel light was showing low so the pilot was unsure if it was a technical fault or if they were running out of fuel. My parents overheard a group moaning about it as one of the guys reckoned that they would have easily had enough fuel to reach  Malaga. Then when they announced they had an aircraft coming from Leeds a couple complained about 2 hours later saying it should be here by now as it’s only a 2 hour flight, completely ignoring that the company would have to get a flight crew before they can fly out. 

I also remember in the summer when my flight was delayed by an hour some people were getting excited as if we were delayed another couple of hours we would get compensation. 

Putting too much on your plate. A guy last night had fresh fruit with chocolate sauce on it and prawn crackers on the same plate. Tinkish behaviour.
Wouldn't go anywhere near a self-service buffet for fear of getting food poisoning. People are fucking unhygenic arseholes.

44 minutes ago, The Marly said:
On 29/08/2018 at 12:34, zidane said:

Wouldn't go anywhere near a self-service buffet for fear of getting food poisoning. People are fucking unhygenic arseholes.

ig9ZHYHSkNmG.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived