C**** on Holiday

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Aye. I just love making shit like that up. I thought the"discretionary" bit was some nice frosting. I put it in because that was the point they were arguing. They were the only patrons. It was the police who told them to pay. They are all black or mixed race. One is fat as f**k. One is a probation officer. One drives a range rover. They went to portugal for two days prior to Miami. Then onto New York where she bought some horrible clothes. 

That is my complete recollection. 

Now kindly go f**k yourself, you utter weirdo. I hardly claimed to have had a 3some with Susanah Reid and Carol Vorderman.

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

On the subject of towels at the pool at hotels. I was in Cuba with the girlfriend a few years ago and the hotel would provide you with towels which you could then swap for clean ones every day. No dirty towel to swap meant no clean towel. We didn't take any beach towels with us because we knew they were provided. A couple of days in I overheard a scummy scouse family talking about losing one of their towels and Mother Scouse told the teenage son to go steal someone elses. This started a chain reaction of stolen towels (including mine at one point) over the next few days which concluded with some Canadian frat boy pinching a towel from a Russian guy while he was at the bar and the Russian found out and knocked him clean out on the beach later that night. Made my holiday as the guy was a c**t.

21 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

On the subject of towels at the pool at hotels. I was in Cuba with the girlfriend a few years ago and the hotel would provide you with towels which you could then swap for clean ones every day. No dirty towel to swap meant no clean towel. We didn't take any beach towels with us because we knew they were provided. A couple of days in I overheard a scummy scouse family talking about losing one of their towels and Mother Scouse told the teenage son to go steal someone elses. This started a chain reaction of stolen towels (including mine at one point) over the next few days which concluded with some Canadian frat boy pinching a towel from a Russian guy while he was at the bar and the Russian found out and knocked him clean out on the beach later that night. Made my holiday as the guy was a c**t.

You nicked someone's towel? c**t on holiday

5 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

You nicked someone's towel? c**t on holiday

Thought I might get that response :lol: I got caught up in the excitement of it all.. I did make a point of stealing it from the scouse family that started it all though.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

59 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Ah, the Ibrox boardroom after last year's Cup Final!

Probably after this year's Cup Final, too...

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2017 at 19:17, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The seat reclining issue is a pain, Especially when the person in front reclines all the way back from cruising to landing. Means you either sit uncomfortably the full flight or you turn in to a reclining arsehole aswell

Ask them to move forward and if they don't then 

IMG_0692.GIF.d42345571b73fcce0bc2534d476010f0.GIF

Archived