C**** on Holiday

Following on from c***s on a train, I reckon there are plenty of c***s on holiday stories.

c***s who get up at 6am to put towels down then don't come down to the pool til lunchtime.

c***s who moan about there being "too many foreigners" whilst being in a foreign country themselves.

c***s who go abroad and moan about foreign food and not being able to get a Sunday roast.

c***s who let their kids run riot while they listen to their tunes, oblivious to the chaos being created by their demon spawn.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this has been said before but I don't see that many people being c***s on holiday because I don't go places that there are numerous c***s.

the place I've been to most in terms of a touristy place is Cyprus and everywhere I've gone has been fine.  I've not been to Ayia Napa but I know I wouldn't enjoy that so I'll leave it to people who do.

C***s who jump up and grab their duty free and carry on luggage as soon as their arse hits ground.

On an easyJet or Ryanair flight with no hold luggage I can maybe understand, but your typical holiday flight to Spain not so.

More of a c***s on a plane thing.

People who stand right at the luggage carousel as soon as they get there blocking the way. Arseholes, every one of them. Stand back a few feet and move in when you see your case, which means everyone can get in and out when they need too. These people are absolute fucking arseholes and I'm angry even thinking about it now.

29 minutes ago, Waspy said:

C***s who jump up and grab their duty free and carry on luggage as soon as their arse hits ground.

On an easyJet or Ryanair flight with no hold luggage I can maybe understand, but your typical holiday flight to Spain not so.

More of a c***s on a plane thing.

I'm regularly guilty of that type of behaviour but generally only when flying home for the weekend with hand luggage and f**k all else. Usually trying to get through Edinburgh airport as quickly as possible to catch the bus onto Glasgow as well.

c***s who seem to lose all their manners (if they had them previously) also Russian c***s, worst kind of c***s on holiday known to man.

I have been to east Asia and can confirm that the Russians are the worst.

I'm regularly guilty of that type of behaviour but generally only when flying home for the weekend with hand luggage and f**k all else. Usually trying to get through Edinburgh airport as quickly as possible to catch the bus onto Glasgow as well.

I sometimes do that with no hold luggage, infuriating when you're stuck behind folk on your way to passport control knowing there's going to be a huge queue.

C*nts that walk slowly in groups as well.

1 hour ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

c***s who get up at 6am to put towels down then don't come down to the pool til lunchtime.

What's the protocol for just moving folks towels? Haven't really been on that sort of a holiday since I was a kid but surely as long as you don't throw them on the floor or they have just got up to go to the bar or something then it's fair game?

26 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

What's the protocol for just moving folks towels? Haven't really been on that sort of a holiday since I was a kid but surely as long as you don't throw them on the floor or they have just got up to go to the bar or something then it's fair game?

Just leave them but sprinkle them with itching powder.

Stag and hen parties on flights.

This year flying to Mallorca we were treated to both a stag and hen group on our flight. Surprisingly the stag party were very quiet, and more talking amongst themselves.

The hen party starting throwing an inflatable Boaby amongst the flight and screaming very loudly.

Worst was one flight to Ibiza where the stag drank so much he puked all over the seat in front of him, then passed out minutes before landing, he had to be carried through security by his mates.

c***s who moan about there being "too many foreigners" whilst being in a foreign country themselves.

I had to put up with a rant from an old couple recently, complaining about how they returned to County Clare after their first visit years ago only to find the place hoaching with "visitors and holiday homes absolutely everywhere. They've ruined it!".

Don't mind seeing the odd football top on holiday but when you see the same folk everyday with the same top on it get's a bit much.

Usually it's Old Firm, Liverpool or Newcastle fans with the whole family decked out in the same gear every day.

The "obligatory Facebook post with a pint and fruit cider at the airport" trend does my box in as well.

Fat pensioners have taken up mobility scooters abroad now as well, gangs of them charging towards you on these things beeping at you to get off the pavement!

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

inbetweeners.:lol:

Archived