The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Am not convincing anyone . I know we have all the titles 

just patiently awaiting the day we cheat number 55. 

Well you will have to be around for a long while yet as you have at least another 54 to win before trying  cheating for your 55th

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Aye!, I'm sure that's how many you'd give. :lol: You'd be frothing at the mouth about being cheated ya dafty.

They already do Hellbhoy. You only have to go back 20 years to the old Marsailles v Rangers incident to see that. Christ! They still go on and on about that as if they were cheated out of their 'right'. To also put things into context, the only thing Marsailles did was to fix the league game before their Euro tie so that they could concentrate on that. Compare that to the cheating Rangers partook in during the EBT years and it seems insignificant.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

your club has created mystical tours of Japan , caused referee strikes and actually believe there is a masonic conspiracy out to get them as an explanation for every time a result doesn't go your way :lol: pipe doon 

I think that when you look at what happened after the Celtic v Referee incident at Tannadice, when Lennon was proved right and it was found that the officials did try to collude a bull***t story and the Cadette registration fiasco many years ago, it then starts to look less and less of a conspiracy theory and more like dead cert proof that there was underhand actions against Celtic. 

Try again.

1 minute ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I think that when you look at what happened after the Celtic v Referee incident at Tannadice, when Lennon was proved right and it was found that the officials did try to collude a bull***t story and the Cadette registration fiasco many years ago, it then starts to look less and less of a conspiracy theory and more like dead cert proof that there was underhand actions against Celtic. 

Try again.

:lol:

Dont forget cadettes "goal":rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

They already do Hellbhoy. You only have to go back 20 years to the old Marsailles v Rangers incident to see that. Christ! They still go on and on about that as if they were cheated out of their 'right'. To also put things into context, the only thing Marsailles did was to fix the league game before their Euro tie so that they could concentrate on that. Compare that to the cheating Rangers partook in during the EBT years and it seems insignificant.

Aye so Marseille "only" fixed a wee game or two . You know actual cheating :lol: 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Aye so Marseille "only" fixed a wee game or two . You know actual cheating :lol: 

Yeah, it was cheating, but not on the industrial and epidemic scale that Rangers were. Rangers fans for many years have stated that they should have been there in place of Marsailles. If you use the 'good for goose, good for gander' logic it means that everything won by Deadco during those years should be stripped too. In short, Rangers should be punished proportionally far more than Marsailles.

3 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Yeah, it was cheating, but not on the industrial and epidemic scale that Rangers were. Rangers fans for many years have stated that they should have been there in place of Marsailles. If you use the 'good for goose, good for gander' logic it means that everything won by Deadco during those years should be stripped too. In short, Rangers should be punished proportionally far more than Marsailles.

No bother jim 

13 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I just wished Rangers in season 2011/2012 had finished within less than 10 points of Celtic in the league as they went bust. The seethometer would have been right off the chart and the **** would have been frothing at the mouth with many many tears and snotters crying about it. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You know that £250K fine the SFA handed to the oldco? Do you actually know what the fine was for?

If it was my team that had won the league ( stop Sniggering at the back) by cheating, I would be ashamed. The rangers and sevco fans unfortunately need to be seen as winners no matter what. It's possibly all they have in life. I pity them.

21 minutes ago, mylothedog said:

If it was my team that had won the league ( stop Sniggering at the back) by cheating, I would be ashamed. The rangers and sevco fans unfortunately need to be seen as winners no matter what. It's possibly all they have in life. I pity them.

A bit like those snarling, mannerless people that always have to be at the front of any queue even if they have to jump the line.

i see them at airports all the time. I even saw a diehard bluenose family who were all wearing their colours, even Dad, who had the goalkeeper top on. Jesus wept!

4 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Your post highlights the implications that could arise should Rangers FC be found guilty by the SFA. Rangers FC having already brought the Scottish game into disrepute "if found guilty" would be the SFA bringing UEFA into the equation because the SFA allowed one of their member clubs to compete in European competitions.

Now I have absolutely no idea what sanctions UEFA could impose for the SFA sanctioning Rangers FC to play in UEFA competitions but I'm just about certain our clubs would be banned from entering their competitions for a minimum of 5 years.

Another reason why the SFA probably want this dead in the water ASAP, the SFA could be found guilty of being complicit if UEFA held their own inquiry.

This could end the SFA and open a back door to a uk league something that i would not want as a celtic fan but a lot would disagree with me,UEFA would want that to happen so i think they would give the SFA a very damaging sanction if it was played out.

The Rangers fans clearly showing their sub human way of thinking!

Dundee definitely cant take the moral high ground on this but what I can say for sure is we paid our debts and after 2 long struggles we have come through it and nobody can argue that our (small ammount of) cup/league wins are not ours because we are the same club.

If you so called "Bears" "supported around the globe" all dipped their hands in their pockets like true fans (like me and my fellow Dee's have), we would not be having this discussion and you could all hold your heads high. However you cant because you didn't.

Not your trophies as your former club no longer exisits.

Not your former clubs trophies as they cheated.

The Rangers fans have no dignity, shame, morals or trophies.

Archived