The BIG strip the titles thread

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I find it interesting that those who clamour for this the loudest are Celtic fans and not fans of teams beaten in cup finals by Rangers like Aberdeen, Falkirk, Queen of the South, Ayr United, Motherwell and St. Mirren. It's as if any such campaigns are an extension of the constant one-upmanship these people live their lives perpetuating, rather than any legitimate sense of fairness or sporting integrity.

I agree with Monkey Tennis and Estragon.

Had this been in relation to Aberdeen , hearts , hibs etc etc Celtic would not be giving two shiney shites . So you are probably spot on regarding their stance 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

That post was in turn pretty irrelevant. Cup Final teams were no more cheated than the clubs Rangers1873 cheated in the earlier rounds.

My point was if our scenario had unfolded at your club , hearts , hibs etc then Celtic and their support would not give a flying f**k regarding stripping titles and trophies . The only reason they are so vocal in this nonsense is because it us :lol:

51 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

My point was if our scenario had unfolded at your club , hearts , hibs etc then Celtic and their support would not give a flying f**k regarding stripping titles and trophies . The only reason they are so vocal in this nonsense is because it us :lol:

You are on here just to spam this thread you have no arguement to justify your clubs actions,if aberdeen won 5 titles the way your club did you would be in the same position as the rest of us?there is no oneupmanship here just cheats

Could be, should be, won't be.

Things is, no normal sports fan would want these baulbles but, their existence is inextricably linked to the only thing the bears have left, the continuation myth. Burst that (of course it's already burst) and they have nothing left to cling on to.

For everyone else it's really a question of what kind of competition, what sort of sport do you want to watch? Entirely up to you. If you're happy with a rigged fight, f**k off and watch wrestling you fucking child.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are on here just to spam this thread you have no arguement to justify your clubs actions,if aberdeen won 5 titles the way your club did you would be in the same position as the rest of us?there is one oneupmanship here just cheats

IMG_2923.JPG

2 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

It is so easy to do. Elgin City committed a ludicrously minor infringement of the rules in 93...
d3dbfda3a682e06cdac1bd645f9f9631.jpg

Ah, when Huntly were good.  Seems forever ago now.

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are on here just to spam this thread you have no arguement to justify your clubs actions,if aberdeen won 5 titles the way your club did you would be in the same position as the rest of us?there is no oneupmanship here just cheats

Also feel the need to add if Aberdeen found themselves in such a situation I wouldn't bother my arse pushing for them to be stripped of titles because in all honesty I would not give a flying f**k 

Also feel the need to add if Aberdeen found themselves in such a situation I wouldn't bother my arse pushing for them to be stripped of titles because in all honesty I would not give a flying f**k 

Please stop picking on Rangers ( both clubs and many companies) type post imo.

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The following season Rangers (IL) pipped Porto to second place in their Champions League group costing the 2004 winners over £15m in prize money.

The tax scam of the Ibrox club failed on two grounds, firstly they didn’t declare details of the payments to the football authorities and secondly the payments were directly related to employment and not discretionary loans as the Supreme Court ruled last week.

If Porto push the matter UEFA will come down in their favour which could turn the spotlight onto the SFA rather than the club that was condemned to death by Her Majesty in June 2012 when she declined a CVA.

Had the SFA informed UEFA of the issue it may have been dealt with leniently but with the evidence out in the open since 2012 every match that Rangers played from the day Ronald de Boer joined the club is open to challenge.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

if you aim for the stars you mite hit the moon,the question is just not rangers it's the SFA letting it happen for over 10 years
 I agree about the titles getting void over the EBT's years but opens a can of worms about the money that clubs lost
The cheating was so vast were do you start?

Your post highlights the implications that could arise should Rangers FC be found guilty by the SFA. Rangers FC having already brought the Scottish game into disrepute "if found guilty" would be the SFA bringing UEFA into the equation because the SFA allowed one of their member clubs to compete in European competitions.

Now I have absolutely no idea what sanctions UEFA could impose for the SFA sanctioning Rangers FC to play in UEFA competitions but I'm just about certain our clubs would be banned from entering their competitions for a minimum of 5 years.

Another reason why the SFA probably want this dead in the water ASAP, the SFA could be found guilty of being complicit if UEFA held their own inquiry.

Archived