Cotter shettleston

Js1982

You know what the deal was and I showed you no budget I showed you what was required to fund the team and that was before I walked. You were made aware of the job and what was required but unfortunately that was after you had declared yourself the manager.  And as for comments afrom folk about you putting your hand in your pocket that was never asked or expected you said you would get sponsors and start something you called 100 club to raise funds. So less of the bullshit you came on here and went in evening times talking shite and your still doing it and using some of your friends to fire the bullets your loading. No need to worry about anyone taking the Shettleston job in future as it will not be on offer anytime soon. So the sooner sad folk like mr coach ,and I know who you are , stop slagging off me and the club the better. Why you need several aliases to hide behind on here is beyond belief. But we all know why , because your a fat coward. I will spk to you face to face when I see you

Just to be clear are you saying 'coach ' is cotter ?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jamesmcnaught3 said:

You know what the deal was and I showed you no budget I showed you what was required to fund the team and that was before I walked. You were made aware of the job and what was required but unfortunately that was after you had declared yourself the manager.  And as for comments afrom folk about you putting your hand in your pocket that was never asked or expected you said you would get sponsors and start something you called 100 club to raise funds. So less of the bullshit you came on here and went in evening times talking shite and your still doing it and using some of your friends to fire the bullets your loading. No need to worry about anyone taking the Shettleston job in future as it will not be on offer anytime soon. So the sooner sad folk like mr coach ,and I know who you are , stop slagging off me and the club the better. Why you need several aliases to hide behind on here is beyond belief. But we all know why , because your a fat coward. I will spk to you face to face when I see you

Shug  i do not know wit friends  u think are mine or  not. But you are posting rubbish saying i would get  sponsors i said the friends .thing to help raise funds..but at no time did i agree to fund tbe team .who in there right mind is wanting to spend a fortune just to get a managers job..i wasnt bothered if i got a job in football u phoned me on the day of my mothers funeral after clydebank  beat use n asked me to come in to speak to u...n i did .as for bad mouthing use ..look back in u will see ive only said good things about u..so gies peace..u want to be manager n thats it ..its your call ..

35 minutes ago, justagoalie said:

Hugh and James

Maybe time to put a stop to this.

Ive known both of you since you were weans and it is time you stopped putting out comments which should be kept inside a club.

You are doing yourselves no favours.

Yes it's now time to put this to bed. I earlier indicated that it should continue I was wrong its gone to far now. 

Matbe the mods should close it down 

35 minutes ago, justagoalie said:

Hugh and James

Maybe time to put a stop to this.

Ive known both of you since you were weans and it is time you stopped putting out comments which should be kept inside a club.

You are doing yourselves no favours.

Most sensible post I have read on here today.

15 hours ago, cotter said:

Shug  i do not know wit friends  u think are mine or  not. But you are posting rubbish saying i would get  sponsors i said the friends .thing to help raise funds..but at no time did i agree to fund tbe team .who in there right mind is wanting to spend a fortune just to get a managers job..i wasnt bothered if i got a job in football u phoned me on the day of my mothers funeral after clydebank  beat use n asked me to come in to speak to u...n i did .as for bad mouthing use ..look back in u will see ive only said good things about u..so gies peace..u want to be manager n thats it ..its your call ..

What fkn drugs are u on James?? Your the one that made all this shit public! If I wanted to manage the team I would have managed the team from start and saved myself and club all this shit?? By your own statement you said you encouraged me to get involved and it took you few weeks and at that point you still hadn't been invited in so that kind of kills that bullshit about me chasing you to be manager??? I very quickly realised why you wanted me in, to fund your ego trip! And il repeat myself again nobody asked you to fund club/team it was agreed we would all sound out any potential sponsors. Again you are shooting yourself in foot because I'm told you posted on here looking for anyone wanting an ad board?? You got the job because I didn't want it you got job because you agreed to certain criteria, if club had been looking for a manager who would only manage the team I'm afraid you wouldn't have been on the list personally Budgie would have been my own shout but that's not the set up here everyone mucks in and does what's required wether it's cutting grass painting fences or washing strips or asking local businesses to help out wi funding. I could go on and on but I'd rather this was ended here. We have got a job to do made harder with the damage you have done to club let us get on with it. 

What fkn drugs are u on James?? Your the one that made all this shit public! If I wanted to manage the team I would have managed the team from start and saved myself and club all this shit?? By your own statement you said you encouraged me to get involved and it took you few weeks and at that point you still hadn't been invited in so that kind of kills that bullshit about me chasing you to be manager??? I very quickly realised why you wanted me in, to fund your ego trip! And il repeat myself again nobody asked you to fund club/team it was agreed we would all sound out any potential sponsors. Again you are shooting yourself in foot because I'm told you posted on here looking for anyone wanting an ad board?? You got the job because I didn't want it you got job because you agreed to certain criteria, if club had been looking for a manager who would only manage the team I'm afraid you wouldn't have been on the list personally Budgie would have been my own shout but that's not the set up here everyone mucks in and does what's required wether it's cutting grass painting fences or washing strips or asking local businesses to help out wi funding. I could go on and on but I'd rather this was ended here. We have got a job to do made harder with the damage you have done to club let us get on with it. 

You said in an earlier post he was to fund team noo your saying he wasnt so which is it?

Archived