• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Maybe P&B should have an age limit. 35 or so would be a good starting point.

and a cut off point- GrannyDanger for example would have to be involved in a Logan's Run scenario! 

at 13 I was dabbling in the fine art of cheap cider and trying to finger the local wee skank .....oh times have changed  

P.S.I now burned out at 40 .....and if my 13 year old comes in pished I will knock him out 

11 minutes ago, holsten said:

P.S.I now burned out at 40 .....and if my 13 year old comes in pished I will knock him out 

Somebody is probably been fingering him. You can't complain as you have admitted to the same behaviour, so suck it up grandpa

This is all very well but when are we going to see pictures of this Mary Hill character who sounds quite delightful. (Unless she's the same age as the OP is today, obviously.) While we wait; how about some photos of people spreading Nutella on their cell phones.

sub-buzz-29168-1481131388-2.png?downsize

28 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

This is all very well but when are we going to see pictures of this Mary Hill character who sounds quite delightful. (Unless she's the same age as the OP is today, obviously.) While we wait; how about some photos of people spreading Nutella on their cell phones.

sub-buzz-29168-1481131388-2.png?downsize

You may be in Colorado, but that is no fucking excuse for calling it a "cell phone".

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done here today.

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

You may be in Colorado, but that is no fucking excuse for calling it a "cell phone".

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done here today.

Oh dear.

In my (marginal) defence; they hadn't been invented when I last lived in Britain. Unless you happened to be Batman, (I wasn't); here's what we had to make do with.

tincantelephone_7099.jpg

ETA: I will indeed be over here in the corner. Taking my beer with me though.

On 09/07/2017 at 17:51, Romeo said:

Maybe P&B should have an age limit. 35 or so would be a good starting point.

I hope that's maximum age....

Archived