Pre Season Friendly Results

Kaboom

47 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Shortlees were the better footballing side.
They had couple of new boys who played well and Dougie Robertson was back .
Silly errors cost goals but its preseason and im sure Shortlees management will get in a few top drawer players

How can the best footballing side concede 7 goals??? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I left crosshouse game at 3-2 to the Waverley and they were on top, front 3 were giving the galston defence a torrid time. What happened? 

To be honest, I've no idea what happened! We just fell apart and gifted Galston their goals, both teams never really got out of 2nd gear in 2nd half, Blair McKie our number 11 was playing superb and had to leave at half time for work.

Heard big minor had a few bombscares again. It is pre season, but to concede 7 in any game is worrying. Did Mason play or at the side of the park?

I was talking to someone connected to this pre-season tournament and I mentioned big Minor and how funny it was going to be seeing Mason lose the plot with him this year. It was bad enough when he was his central defensive partner and Billy could mop up around him/guide him but when he's at the side of the park and maybe the big man doesn't hear him as well it'll be fun and games.

2 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Side the full game.
Ask anyone who was at Darvel who the best footballing team were

If you lose a game 7-4 you clearly weren't the better footballing side, what planet do you live on? What was it 7 punts up the park followed by 7 tap ins?

Mauchline 6-1 Minishant. Pre game preparations for the Shant hampered slightly by the manager resigning late Friday night.

Auchinleck Boswell on Monday and Drongan on Wednesday in the Drongan tournament coming up.

Mauchline 6-1 Minishant. Pre game preparations for the Shant hampered slightly by the manager resigning late Friday night.

Auchinleck Boswell on Monday and Drongan on Wednesday in the Drongan tournament coming up.

Horrible timing, are you's confident of getting someone else in before the season starting ?

Horrible timing, are you's confident of getting someone else in before the season starting ?

Aye, strange timing especially after a pretty decent season.

Hopefully - we've got a strong committee so no danger of club being in trouble or anything but will get this weeks games out the way and then see what we can do.

3 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Come back and see me when season starts haha #fanny

Haha only one guy proving themselves to be a fanny here mate. Got beat 7-4 but were better footballing side hahaha #clueless

Archived