Scottish teams in the Europa - have a raffle

Hampden Diehard

Ok, troops.....three teams in the Europa.......how's it going for them? They'll all be out before the end of the Glasgow Fair.

I DEMAND that we do away with this sham and go with the raffle idea.

Happy to lead the charge if the proleteriat wish it.

If its the coefficient you want improving, then its time tae get the Celtic under 20 bhoys in Europe. :thumsup2

That the same ones that got scudded off European juggernauts Livingston in the challenge cup last year?

On 7/13/2017 at 09:39, NorthernJambo said:

Good point. Imagine how much buzz it would create in Cowdenbeath for the club to have an away tie against Vaduz or the excitement in Elgin for the game against Botev Plovdiv! I retract my idea of limiting it to the top teams. This could be a real turning point for our game.

Why limit it to league clubs? I demand a Europa League spot for the Junior Cup winners! 

Some of the clubs turfing ours out of Europe are genuinely scarcely bigger than our leading Junior clubs.

22 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Ok, troops.....three teams in the Europa.......how's it going for them? They'll all be out before the end of the Glasgow Fair.

I DEMAND that we do away with this sham and go with the raffle idea.

Happy to lead the charge if the proleteriat wish it.

Why don't we have a raffle to see if you get binned for starting a shite thread? Popcorn time at the draw. :)

25 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Easy now, or the Red Imps get mentioned.

As humiliating as it was, Celtic still made Progres and reached the Group stages where they got humiliated again. :lol:

Pumped by a pub team and then went onto having a very successful season setting records including the worst defeat in European fitbaw. :( But, hey ho!,it was a roller coaster of a season. :)

Archived