New Ad System Live

On 08/08/2017 at 23:34, djchapsticks said:

Go Compare advert is making the web browser snap to the top/bottom of the page when scrolling so you need to watch that arsehole wingwalking whilst singing.

It also bounces you back to the ad when you try and scroll away from it which is absolutely infuriating.

this is happening for me on a chromebook.

On 8/8/2017 at 23:34, djchapsticks said:

Go Compare advert is making the web browser snap to the top/bottom of the page when scrolling so you need to watch that arsehole wingwalking whilst singing.

It also bounces you back to the ad when you try and scroll away from it which is absolutely infuriating.

Same here. I can't even see this whilst I'm typing it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Nipples said:

I don't think that the League One forum is meant to look like this.

pandb.PNG

Yeah I've reported the problem with the Disney Ad. It's on a low frequency run so you hopefully won't see it too many times until the ad boys fix it!

• 3 weeks later...

This site is beginning to become like a dodgy streaming website with the amount of ads you need to click away and some just refuse to disappear. I'm surprised this site has any new users signing up tbh.

On 11/10/2017 at 21:51, Ludo*1 said:

This site is beginning to become like a dodgy streaming website with the amount of ads you need to click away and some just refuse to disappear. I'm surprised this site has any new users signing up tbh.

Please flag up any problem ads and we will work with the ad guys to resolve any issues.

The number of adverts being displayed hasn't changed in years, but the format the ad guys demand is a continual challenge,

Users of the site can take out a Platinum Subscription using the Store link at the top of the site. For under £1 a month you can enjoy the site free of any adverts at all.

We also have a mobile app, funded by the ads and subscriptions, that is completely advert free.

We get around 20 or so new registrations every day.

In short, stop fucking moaning :thumsup2

Please flag up any problem ads and we will work with the ad guys to resolve any issues.
The number of adverts being displayed hasn't changed in years, but the format the ad guys demand is a continual challenge,
Users of the site can take out a Platinum Subscription using the Store link at the top of the site. For under £1 a month you can enjoy the site free of any adverts at all.
We also have a mobile app, funded by the ads and subscriptions, that is completely advert free.
We get around 20 or so new registrations every day.
In short, stop fucking moaning :thumsup2

I've reverted to just using the mobile app as the main site is pop-up central. Credit where credit is due the themes you created are top notch, but the last time I visited the main site I was instantly reminded of the FootyMad style forums such was the 'intensity' of the ads.

The William Hill one in particular is a horror show.

Archived